Extremly slow speed

Hi

Just after some help if possible, I’ve followed all the information provided by netduma website and other people threads but I’m getting extremely slow speeds compared to when I’m on my normal ISP router. I am meant to get 300/20 but I’m only getting 0.34 / 0.74

can anyone help urgently.

thanks

Hi

Just after some help if possible, I’ve followed all the information provided by netduma website and other people threads but I’m getting extremely slow speeds compared to when I’m on my normal ISP router. I am meant to get 300/20 but I’m only getting 0.34 / 0.74

can anyone help urgently.

thanks

Hi,

Welcome to the forum,

Enter your bandwidth in Device Manager, when it asks if you want to auto setup click yes, do you get your full speeds then?

Hi

Yes I have entered my speeds into there and yet still getting them low speeds I've tried everything people have written on the forum with no joy.

I have tried a full reset on router and put back into modem mode and then connect netduma and gone through setup but still same outcome

Hi

Yes I have entered my speeds into there and yet still getting them low speeds I've tried everything people have written on the forum with no joy.

I have tried a full reset on router and put back into modem mode and then connect netduma and gone through setup but still same outcome

is turbo mode enabled in Misc Settings?  also are your sliders at 100 % in congestion control?

Hi

Yep I've done turbo mode , non turbo, super turbo , slider at 70% and 100% also checked cables using CAT6

Disable ipv6 in settings on wan and lan.

Enable turbo mode

Sliders at 100%

Put in bandwith you pay for (or run speed test).

Disable super turbo mode.

oh yeah..... make sure to have Reactive ticked in congestion control.  That will slow your internet down if its on Preemptive

Give the above a try after reboot or reset.

okay i upgraded the R1 turned it off then i reset my main router and then set that back to modem mode and then turned it off for 5. turned that back on then once i know it had fully rebooted and the virgin media router takes forever i turned the R1 back on and connceted each cable one by one and each wireless device and so far all seems great getting better speeds on pc etc.

thanks everyone for there tips.