getting kicked out of every game I play on ww2

Not sure if this is a COD server issue or what.  Havent been able to play any cod game for the last 2 days.  Site says servers are ok, but I am not able to complete a game at all.  Game will start, then everyone freezes or runs in place.   I will then get kicked and says I lost connection to the server.  game will then put me in another lobby and start game then does exact same thing.

I have rebooted my duma to factory settings and still the same issue.

Just a FYI I am on ps4

error says lost connection to host/server.  connection timed out.  Once this appears it eventually throws me in another game.  Same thing happens over and over.  strict mode disabled, and geo filter is disabled.  still the same

I’ve had a disconnect from Activision servers for two days, just got the Netduma. It doesn’t do it on my other routers. Someone told me to factory reset and don’t configure Geofilter. Haven’t tried that yet.

But I’ve tried a lot of things, even disabled it like you

I’ve had a disconnect from Activision servers for two days, just got the Netduma. It doesn’t do it on my other routers. Someone told me to factory reset and don’t configure Geofilter. Haven’t tried that yet.

But I’ve tried a lot of things, even disabled it like you

I have been factory reseting for the last 2 days and it still didn't work. Not sure if it's the new cod update that messed the duma up or what

And not configuring the geofilter at all?

Yes, doesn't work regardless. Basically bypass the duma so it works like a normal router still get kicked. Unplug the Duma completely and connect ps4 pro direct to modem. Played the game all day(did have lag but playable). I never had any issues with my duma at all until the recent 1.08 patch for cod ww2

I have the exact same problem since last Friday. Getting kicked after every single match regardless if geofilter is turned on or not. On Xbox One Cod WWII. I Unhook the NetDuma and plugged the Xbox directly to the modem everything works fine and I played for 4 hours. Hooked the netduma backup and I get kicked after every match. I was checking the forums before I did a factory reset and now I don't believe that will fix it. Just playing without the netduma for now.

I have the exact same problem since last Friday. Getting kicked after every single match regardless if geofilter is turned on or not. On Xbox One Cod WWII. I Unhook the NetDuma and plugged the Xbox directly to the modem everything works fine and I played for 4 hours. Hooked the netduma backup and I get kicked after every match. I was checking the forums before I did a factory reset and now I don't believe that will fix it. Just playing without the netduma for now.

Thanks.... I'm glad I am not the only one with this issue. It seems like no one has a clue or just don't want to help with this. Can someone please look into this?

Thanks.... I'm glad I am not the only one with this issue. It seems like no one has a clue or just don't want to help with this. Can someone please look into this?

I am shocked we haven’t seen Fraser or one of the other support staff comment. They must be clueless and don’t want to respond. I tried to get their attention with another thread and it got closed with simply don’t open duplicate threads.

We need a response on this

I am shocked we haven’t seen Fraser or one of the other support staff comment. They must be clueless and don’t want to respond. I tried to get their attention with another thread and it got closed with simply don’t open duplicate threads.

No you're not the only one. Hopefully we can get some help pretty soon.

wow!!

I am having the same problem and beginning to get frustrated. I made a custom profile based off the cod ultimate profile only difference is I have enabled ipv6 on LAN and misc then applied and reset. Didn't have problems until a few days ago and now every other game I am getting kicked with the same messages. I am on xbox live as well.

I’m actually within my return period thankfully. Because this is a big issue. If they want to be a company and sell routers then they need to respond when their product is failing

I just want it fixed. It works great when it works. I just don't understand why we have not received any support.

I have the exact same problem since last Friday.

Create your own thread please.

You've had responses, you've ignored our requests to provide further information.

I am having the same problem

Create your own thread please.

I just want it fixed. It works great when it works. I just don't understand why we have not received any support.

You have but it's difficult to keep track of because you all post in other peoples threads.

You know what I need to see regarding your settings/setup, please provide what I asked for.

Settings below are what I have been trying for 2 days now.

R1 duma

No Wi-Fi on

Cookies enable

Turbo mode enable. Also tried off

Wan ipv6 disable

Lan ipv6 disable.

Geofilter was on also tried off. strictmode on (also tried off)

Internet speed 120/10 ping is between 11 and 14(speedtest.net)

750 mile radius on Ga, server

Slider at 0

Reactive on

Unpn disable (tried with it and without)

Tried with it portforward to cod ports.

Sliders have been tried all over the place.

Hyperactive has been tried on and off

My normal settings are

Turbo enable

Cookies enable

Geofilter on

Strictmode on

750 mile radius on GA server

Slide on 0

Bandwidth set to 120/10

Reactive

Sliders start at 70

Hyperactive on

Ps4 with static I'm

Ports open for cod.

Unpn disabled.

Worked like a charm until Friday or so. Contacted my isp had them send me another modem, though it could be the problem. Got new modem 2 days ago and same issue.

Then bypass the r1 completely and was able to play cod ww2.

I also tried to play BO3, IW and it did the same thing on all cod games.