When clicking on hosting all boxes are checked across. When I try to select my device I get a popup box that only shows next and it will not go away, as if the menu is not displaying the list. I have to refresh to clear the screen. I have done a factory reset problems remains. I have updated to latest firmware problem still remains. System is only 45 days old. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

also, your device if it is a console will be listed as "unnamed device unless you go into device manager and give it a name. If you have several devices named unnamed device you can identify you device by it's mac address.

• Netduma Staff

When clicking on hosting all boxes are checked across. When I try to select my device I get a popup box that only shows next and it will not go away, as if the menu is not displaying the list. I have to refresh to clear the screen. I have done a factory reset problems remains. I have updated to latest firmware problem still remains. System is only 45 days old. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, welcome to the forum! I'm not sure what you been by clicking on 'hosting' and 'all boxes checked'. Do you mean you're on Host Filtering and you've clicked on Add Device and can't see any devices? Could you provide a screenshot or let us know the exact name of the button you're pressing / menu you're opening? We'll get to the bottom of it :)

Definitely try using Google Chrome on the default Netduma theme and disable any extensions / try a different device to access the interface.

I had it setup before then all of sudden it started to get a lot of lag (to be honest I do not see any real benefits accept for that fact I can log on to a server near me). So then I rebooted my modem and the netduma. After the reboot I was fine and I did not log back into the netduma. So a day later I decided to log into netduma because I was getting bad servers. That is when I found out that I cannot see my console that I setup and when I click on the arrow to select a service all I get is the popup screen and a next button that I cannot do anything with and across the whole screen on select service show host is there and enable is under all 4 selections and everything is checked. Since I am only using my PS4 I unchecked all the other listing under select service and refresh and the check marks come right back. Just to help and keep this simple, yes I have checked to allow cookies so it remember all that I have configed accept on the host filtering screen. Can I get the firmware wiped and reloaded. I mean slick because something ----- Message truncated -----

Hi, welcome to the forum! I'm not sure what you been by clicking on 'hosting' and 'all boxes checked'. Do you mean you're on Host Filtering and you've clicked on Add Device and can't see any devices? Could you provide a screenshot or let us know the exact name of the button you're pressing / menu you're opening? We'll get to the bottom of it :)

Definitely try using Google Chrome on the default Netduma theme and disable any extensions / try a different device to access the interface.

I have used and know I don't suppose to use Internet Explorer same issue, Chrome, Firefox and Opera. All give me the same thing when I click on "Select Service", a popup box with only the "Next" button showing. Sometimes I can see side bar as though it should be giving me a list, as it should but nothing is there only the "Next" button. I don't know if I got a bad box or not. I bought it from Amazon brand new. Again I get nothing of the affects like people post videos of them out doing other online players, every things seems the same to me as though I had my old router in use. I have tried all kinds of settings for better performance and nothing seems to really show any great details. I would at least get it back working the way it should be working.

process of elimation bud........1st of all are you using chrome?  By "Hosting" do you mean Host filtering?

Yes I use Chrome and Firefox, it does not matter which browser I use I get the same thing even on different computers. Same thing when clicking on "Select Service", all I get is a popup box with nothing to select and it will not go away unless I refresh the page.

Could try unplugging the router from the wall for approx 5 min to see it that clears any errors.

Could try unplugging the router from the wall for approx 5 min to see it that clears any errors.

Done all of that. Rebooted, updated, restored nothing is fixing the issue. In my opionion the firmware is corrupted or bad memory block where that data is stored. It is funny how I uncheck those boxes and the check marks come right back on every refresh and I do not get anything in the list when I click on "Select Service".

Yes I do. I have attached pics.

There is a rare issue with custom profiles that can sometimes cause this problem. Factory reset from miscellaneous then try and select a service on the geo filter (don’t create a custom profile first)

• Netduma Staff

Yes I do. I have attached pics.

As pollutionblues suggested above, you should factory reset via Settings > Miscellaneous. This issue came up a while back, I think I've only ever seen it once before. If you factory reset and don't create a profile, you should be able to add your device to the Geo-Filter. I believe you could create a profile after that - as we say, it's a very rare bug so I'm not sure whether it will affect you every time you create a profile.

Please let us know whether this works for you!

As pollutionblues suggested above, you should factory reset via Settings > Miscellaneous. This issue came up a while back, I think I've only ever seen it once before. If you factory reset and don't create a profile, you should be able to add your device to the Geo-Filter. I believe you could create a profile after that - as we say, it's a very rare bug so I'm not sure whether it will affect you every time you create a profile.

Please let us know whether this works for you!

Sorry, we had a snow storm. That did fix the issue. I did a factory reset and was able to see my devices. Strange that it did not see it before when I did the first factory reset. What is also strange, after the reset I was still able to see my old profiles still listed. Also now when I reboot the router all most all of settings is clearing out. I have to redo some of the configs all over again. like the Host Filtering and the VPN and the device names, I have to go back into settings and enable cookies and what not all over again. Why is that?

• Netduma Staff

Sorry, we had a snow storm. That did fix the issue. I did a factory reset and was able to see my devices. Strange that it did not see it before when I did the first factory reset. What is also strange, after the reset I was still able to see my old profiles still listed. Also now when I reboot the router all most all of settings is clearing out. I have to redo some of the configs all over again. like the Host Filtering and the VPN and the device names, I have to go back into settings and enable cookies and what not all over again. Why is that?

So if you configure your router, make sure cookies are enabled, and then reboot from Settings > Miscellaneous, your settings are cleared? Please confirm that you are rebooting using the button in Settings > Miscellaneous.

It's great that your previous issue seems to be sorted though, that hopefully should never happen again. If it does though at least you know the fix :)