all other pages loads fine

and the cloud setting in the misc page keep loading won't show up

any help appreciated 

my r1 version is: 1.03.6i

thanks

post-6672-0-62477100-1514993139_thumb.png

post-6672-0-29990800-1514993145_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

Try using the default theme rather than V2, and also try using Google Chrome instead. Does the issue still occur?

The issue could suggest that you don't have Internet access. Do you? Try a different wired device and another browser.

I have only had an error message on misc settings if I have no internet access from my modoem. But as Netduma Jack says you should use google chrome as it is their preferred browser,

Also don't use theme V2.

B.D

Yeah I have had this happen to me and it was because I did not have internet access to the R1. And I had the R1 behind another router (i.e. Modem>Asus>R1). I ended up having to reboot the primary router and then the R1 and it corrected things for me.

Try using the default theme rather than V2, and also try using Google Chrome instead. Does the issue still occur?

The issue could suggest that you don't have Internet access. Do you? Try a different wired device and another browser.

i tried chrome same problem and i changed the theme still nothing changed

and yes i have Internet and it's working  

I have only had an error message on misc settings if I have no internet access from my modoem. But as Netduma Jack says you should use google chrome as it is their preferred browser,

Also don't use theme V2.

B.D

i tried chrome nothing changed same error and yes i have Internet as i use it now to reply to you

Yeah I have had this happen to me and it was because I did not have internet access to the R1. And I had the R1 behind another router (i.e. Modem>Asus>R1). I ended up having to reboot the primary router and then the R1 and it corrected things for me.

i have Internet access i'm using it right now to reply to you 

• Netduma Staff

i tried chrome same problem and i changed the theme still nothing changed

and yes i have Internet and it's working  

i tried chrome nothing changed same error and yes i have Internet as i use it now to reply to you

i have Internet access i'm using it right now to reply to you 

Try going to the VPN page on the Netduma and ensure that everything in there is disabled. Even if you haven't been on that page, a bug can cause it to be enabled.

If that doesn't work, try unplugging the Netduma and the Modem, wait for 5 minutes before plugging in the Modem, wait another minute and plug in the Netduma.