Keep getting kicked from COD WW2

Just got my new DUMA today, I am proud second owner.. 

Now with the Geo filter it has seemed to remove the most intense part of SBMM, and I am getting local games with low pings and the differences are incredible. But now I keep getting kicked frequently, and I have to disable the geo filter to connect back to the WW2 service, and back on a game. 

I never got kicked before I installed my Netduma. But my games were far laggier, any suggestions on how to fix this. 

Yes, after each game it says you have been disconnected from the Activision server.. Even with my Geo filter off. Starting to believe its on their end.

With that said, my lag has been much better with the duma

That's not a problem on your end - it's SHG.  I take it you're on xbox, too.  I and other folks experience the same thing as I've searched around r/ww2 for a fix.

Not having any issues on getting booted on this end. I will say this I do not enable the geofilter until after I am getting ready to search for lobby. I’m on Xbox/Comcast. Southeast US. I only have strict mode enabled and nothing else. I’m running ipv4 and ipv6.

Not having any issues on getting booted on this end. I will say this I do not enable the geofilter until after I am getting ready to search for lobby. I’m on Xbox/Comcast. Southeast US. I only have strict mode enabled and nothing else. I’m running ipv4 and ipv6.

I usually do that, its after I complete a match and it kicks me saying I been disconnected from Activision Servers.. I then try to reconnect and get only a black screen, and then I have to reload the entire game

I am on Xbox.. Why today, never done it to me like this before

No clue, but this was happening to me around Christmas and now it's not.  You may be winning the unluckly COD lottery.  Try hard resetting by unplugging your xbox for 30 seconds and see if that helps any.

No clue, but this was happening to me around Christmas and now it's not.  You may be winning the unluckly COD lottery.  Try hard resetting by unplugging your xbox for 30 seconds and see if that helps any.

Been there, done that.. 

incompetent morons at SHG

I have been having the same issue for some time now. I have been in contact with activision and this is what they had to say..."My only other suggestion to make sure you have everything lined up on end would be to look into port forwarding to make sure you have the proper communication channels on your network open to our game. The previously link I sent you in my last message goes over this in more detail. As I said before your connection speeds are well over the recommended level with a wired connection and Open NAT type so you shouldn't be having these issues. Lastly you can also try connecting your Xbox directly from your modem without the router to see if you still have any connection issues. This would at least narrow it down to knowing that your router may be causing these connection issues.". bit.ly/1EOHpIN 

Just got my new DUMA today, I am proud second owner..

Now with the Geo filter it has seemed to remove the most intense part of SBMM, and I am getting local games with low pings and the differences are incredible. But now I keep getting kicked frequently, and I have to disable the geo filter to connect back to the WW2 service, and back on a game.

I never got kicked before I installed my Netduma. But my games were far laggier, any suggestions on how to fix this.

I can't say for sure this is what's happening with WW2 as I only made it 20 levels before deleting it (GREAT connections... -_-), but I know for a fact that when searching for a game in BO3, you'd connect through a player who would host the prelobby in order to make up a match before transferring to a server. In past games you could set your home in the ocean and use ping assist only reliably (as if you were using the CoD ultimate profile) and find games under your preferred max latency cap. However in BO3 and IW you'd have to use a higher ping assist value just to connect to local servers to allow for these lobby hosts, most of which usually seem to have crappy jittery connections. For example I get <30ms to the UK, France, Netherlands and Germany servers, but if I set ping assist to 30ms it'll take me 15 minutes to find a TDM if I'm lucky. Sometimes it might connect to a local lobby host but strict mode being enabled would see me instantly kicked from the lobby if it tried to transfer to a server outside of my radius or above my ping assist value. However if I set it to something like 50ms it would allow the connection to the lobby host and then I could connect to the server, even if I get 7ms to said server.

What I've found works is putting my home location in the ocean, shrinking the radius so it covers no land, UNTICKING strict mode and then reducing ping assist from the usual value of 50ms as per the CoD ultimate profile. Ping assist works to find connections up to a certain latency which may fall outside of your radius, which is good if you find low latency connections at a greater than expected distance (this will usually be a solid connection of course) or mislocated low latency servers, while strict mode forces you to connect inside your radius OR to lobbies that fall under your ping assist cap. Strict mode off means you can connect to SERVERS outside of your radius but not lobby hosts. I've found unstable lobby hosts tend to be more problematic than slightly higher latency servers, especially as a game on say 40ms plays a metric fuckton better than 7ms lol. What this method means is you can improve the quality of the lobby host and this should mean the game will play better on any server. It's also very unlikely a local lobby host will connect to a distant (>50ms) server anyway.

In short you can find more games, better lobby hosts AND you're far less likely to get kicked.

I can't say for sure this is what's happening with WW2 as I only made it 20 levels before deleting it (GREAT connections... -_-), but I know for a fact that when searching for a game in BO3, you'd connect through a player who would host the prelobby in order to make up a match before transferring to a server. In past games you could set your home in the ocean and use ping assist only reliably (as if you were using the CoD ultimate profile) and find games under your preferred max latency cap. However in BO3 and IW you'd have to use a higher ping assist value just to connect to local servers to allow for these lobby hosts, most of which usually seem to have crappy jittery connections. For example I get <30ms to the UK, France, Netherlands and Germany servers, but if I set ping assist to 30ms it'll take me 15 minutes to find a TDM if I'm lucky. Sometimes it might connect to a local lobby host but strict mode being enabled would see me instantly kicked from the lobby if it tried to transfer to a server outside of my radius or above my ping assist value. However if I set it to something like 50ms it would allow the connection to the lobby host and then I could connect to the server, even if I get 7ms to said server.

What I've found works is putting my home location in the ocean, shrinking the radius so it covers no land, UNTICKING strict mode and then reducing ping assist from the usual value of 50ms as per the CoD ultimate profile. Ping assist works to find connections up to a certain latency which may fall outside of your radius, which is good if you find low latency connections at a greater than expected distance (this will usually be a solid connection of course) or mislocated low latency servers, while strict mode forces you to connect inside your radius OR to lobbies that fall under your ping assist cap. Strict mode off means you can connect to SERVERS outside of your radius but not lobby hosts. I've found unstable lobby hosts tend to be more problematic than slightly higher latency servers, especially as a game on say 40ms plays a metric fuckton better than 7ms lol. What this method means is you can improve the quality of the lobby host and this should mean the game will play better on any server. It's also very unlikely a local lobby host will connect to a distant (>50ms) server anyway.

In short you can find more games, better lobby hosts AND you're far less likely to get kicked.

For IW, what I'm doing now is having my radius around the UK @ 280miles... strict mode OFF... with ping assist on 40ms (since my base ping is 20ms)

Wether that would help for WW2, who knows...

For IW, what I'm doing now is having my radius around the UK @ 280miles... strict mode OFF... with ping assist on 40ms (since my base ping is 20ms)

Wether that would help for WW2, who knows...

I think for WW2 you need to switch to WiFi, put your sliders up to 100%, have all your family download/stream while you play and hope you drop packets for dat crispy hit detection lmao

Put a foil covered box over the top of your router covered in bricks to get your WiFi down to one bar too.

Only way SHG are going to improve things is if no one buys the map DLC when it comes out.