Settings for AW?

blakeyb1

Hey guys, i'd like to know everybodies personal settings for AW on the netduma including misc settings etc

I myself never really changed anything including host filtering being a competitive player and all plus my connection is ok i'm on sky fibre pro 70 down 20 up 13 ping so it does it's job.

How about you guys?

I have a PS4, I do the complete backwards settings as everyone else. I have a 40dl and 30ul, I'm by NYC on a fiber connection. device prioritization so my console gets 1%, YES 1%!! and even untick "share excess". The Device prioritization is only for upload, if you monitor your connection you'll notice how little AW uses. On the host filter page, I do a almost 800 mile radius and set my ping at 50ms, I get into games quick, I don't have many WTF moments where I shoot at people and the shots don't register. Let me know how that works out for you. ohh on the algorithm I use Reactive even though they recommend using that for a over 50mb connection. Let me know how this works out for you.

Uk ps4 here conjestiob on 70 prety much all this months i have duma for as for setting i have everything set up as recomended radius abou 600 and 35 ms ping and my ps4 gets slightly more in device prioritization then other yes with this settings i find games almoust instantly

Archived