2nd Most Important Device.

I would say my tv after learning about screen input lag not to be confused with response time (1ms 5ms etc)

Then astro mix amp in dolby surround

Then Scuf pad.

In that order.

Yeah I would have to say playing on my monitor made the biggest change to bettering my game. -Benq4Life.

Oh yeah I forgot about my KillDot!!!!

thats pretty easy, the XIM devices :)

overall the biggest impact probably had the XIM360 which was my first XIM (picture at the bottom)

the R1 is actually on the second place i guess :P

xim4productshot.jpg

e6xh04.jpg

xim3-adapter.jpg

xbox_360_xim360_xim2_review02.jpg

Yeah I would have to say playing on my monitor made the biggest change to bettering my game. -Benq4Life.

I went from 14 sens down to 11 because before i was making up for screen input lag on AW.

For MW3/Ghosts:  Any surround sound headset

For CoD but especially CoD:AW:  Cinch controller

In general:  A low ms monitor!

I would actually peg the NetDUMA router as less important than all of those as far as doing well in the game goes, but it definitely makes the games feel more consistent.  I usually have it disabled just because it takes forever to find a match (maybe because I'm 2.85kdr? I don't know why but when I disable it I immediately find like 25 games and join one) and I get kicked out of the pre-game lobby immediately sometimes with it enabled because I guess my skill level is too high?  I do like watching the ping info so I still have my PS4 routed through NetDUMA.  I love the device but for me and my factors it hasn't been a game changer, more like game enhancer.

I'm gonna have to go with single barrel Jack Daniels,it allows me to play AW longer with out wanting to verbally abuse people in the lobby for talking shit    :D

My brain which the netduma allows to think freely and creatively while playing so I win gun fights I should win and lose the ones I should lose.

The reason I say my brain is because I mostly play search and destroy. It makes me want to punch baby puppies when I am spectating people who have no common sense when it comes to playing that gametype.

• Administrators

gotta go with monitor as well, viewsonic from back in the day :D

psygn that should not be the case. Start a new thread please mate with a picture of your entire host filtering page and we will help out :D 

A decent headset, Not so in Advanced warfare but I remember using a crappy pc headset for Cod4 them moving up to a turtle beach stereo headset, the difference was stunning, I always remember the first time I was running up a river bed on MW2 hearing footsteps behind me and checking the mini map. No team mate showing so quickly turned around and wasted that sneaky little sod.

I have since got a pair of PX5's and a pair of earforce stealth 500S.

The [Duma] is easily the first place holder.  The second would have to be my changing from the Vizio TV to a BENQ monitor.  This recent change was made by a co-worker after another discussion like this and he reported the same results.  Benq monitor has a very low input lag (I don't know the exact number off the top of my head) but it made a HUGE difference in heads up gunfights.  

Then my Scuf....

Then my Astros...

Then there is a pile of other shit in the garage I have tried that didn't do me a damn bit of good.   :huh:

headphones.

didnt really care for my scuf, the trigger stops are nice though so i started doing it myself for <$3 on my controllers. the paddles were just in the wrong place, but cinch looks like they are better suited to where i want them. just not spending the money on them. probably make my own mods from now on with my controllers.

Archived