Hello, Halo/Destiny/COD Xbox 1 Gamer here!

NowhereMan

Welcome to the forum... :D

And do yourself a favor and don't listen to the majority of the YT'ers on how to set up and use the duma to it's full potential.Aside from Sim,who is a member here and a YT'er,most of the other guy don't have a clue and you will get inaccurate info on the duma.

If you have questions let them fly, that's what were here for.Lots of really knowledgeable people here all willing to help out.

Welcome to the forum... :D

And do yourself a favor and don't listen to the majority of the YT'ers on how to set up and use the duma to it's full potential.Aside from Sim,who is a member here and a YT'er,most of the other guy don't have a clue and you will get inaccurate info on the duma.

If you have questions let them fly, that's what were here for.Lots of really knowledgeable people here all willing to help out.

Thanks fuzzy, so should I fire away with my questions here or try to find the appropriate spot in the forum? Its about the router and console gaming etc...so not sure where to head next?

Thanks fuzzy, so should I fire away with my questions here or try to find the appropriate spot in the forum? Its about the router and console gaming etc...so not sure where to head next?

As pollution blues posted the general support section is  the correct place and where your topics will get more views, which in turn will get ya more answers to your questions... :D

• Netduma Staff

I just stumbled upon the Netduma Router via a YouTuber who uses it, and started investigating it all.

I'm going to be here asking questions about it and how it can help me with my console gaming.

Thanks!

Hi, welcome to the forum! As suggested above, the General Support section is the best area to ask questions related directly to the Netduma. The Off Topic / General section is great for general questions about your connection and the game itself. Feel free to ask away :)