Firmware

No, you do not need to do anything and besides going from i down to g is downgrading your firmware!

Yes, all of my devices are Wi-Fi accept Xbox, PC, Media box, So I need to download 1.03.6i and not the 1.03.6g?

Thanks

• Netduma Staff

Yes, all of my devices are Wi-Fi accept Xbox, PC, Media box, So I need to download 1.03.6i and not the 1.03.6g?

Thanks

You are on the very latest version since our upgrades are labelled in alphabetical order - never downgrade your router. :)

Ok a few things you might want to try. Only use Firefox or Chrome to upgrade.  Unplug your router for about three to five minutes before trying to upgrade again. And if that doesn't work. Then as a last resort you may want to factory reset the R1 then try to upgrade again.  Oh yeah if you can upgrade using a wired connection as well.  

Ok a few things you might want to try. Only use Firefox or Chrome to upgrade.  Unplug your router for about three to five minutes before trying to upgrade again. And if that doesn't work. Then as a last resort you may want to factory reset the R1 then try to upgrade again.  Oh yeah if you can upgrade using a wired connection as well.  

Thanks, unplugging the modem did the trick.  

• Netduma Staff

Thanks, unplugging the modem did the trick.  

Good stuff. I'm gunna' lock this thread - if either of you guys have any questions or issues, please feel free to open another thread :)