Netduma Ultimate Guide

Absolutely fantastic job from mr.Sim :) Definitely a sticky and a must watch.

I've also created a spreadsheet in both .xlsx and .ods formats, so you can input your test results as Sim suggests in his video.

post-436-0-92672200-1514539226_thumb.png

You can download .ods format here

or .xlsx format here

Absolutely fantastic job from mr.Sim :) Definitely a sticky and a must watch.

I've also created a spreadsheet in both .xlsx and .ods formats, so you can input your test results as Sim suggests in his video.

attachicon.gifSPREADSHEET.png

You can download .ods format here

or .xlsx format here

Great stuff M8 :)

hello i have virgin media and they have a latency issue im going to bt in a month how you finding bt for gaming please
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Hub-3-Compal-CH7465-LG-TG2492LG-and-CGNV4-Latency-Cause/td-p/3271492

@raddy1993

i think virgin media is a stupid joke isp with superhub3 my pings are not levelling after doing dsl tests so i think when i get bt i will know what to put for congestion control download and upload

• 2 weeks later...

hello i have virgin media and they have a latency issue im going to bt in a month how you finding bt for gaming please

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Hub-3-Compal-CH7465-LG-TG2492LG-and-CGNV4-Latency-Cause/td-p/3271492

@raddy1993

i think virgin media is a stupid joke isp with superhub3 my pings are not levelling after doing dsl tests so i think when i get bt i will know what to put for congestion control download and upload

Superhub3 uses an Intel PUMA6 chipset known for ping spikes. If you have a Superhub2 still, go and use that. Ping spikes will disappear.