nat type changed from open to moderate

tellto

Hello All, So I made a new IP for my ps4. I had to port forward all the ports to my new IP. When I did this before to my previous IP, I had an open nat type. I needed to make a new IP, i did the same process, except this time it says moderate.

Hello All, So I made a new IP for my ps4. I had to port forward all the ports to my new IP. When I did this before to my previous IP, I had an open nat type. I needed to make a new IP, i did the same process, except this time it says moderate.

Mine did this the other day on ww2 when I manually forwarded, I ended up just clicking upnp and resetting PS4 and it opened it up for me though.

okay im going to try this. I already had upnp enabled though so what should i do?

If you have had both Port Forwarding and UPnP enabled at the same time this will be what is causing your issue. Only have one or the other enabled at a time.

If you have had both Port Forwarding and UPnP enabled at the same time this will be what is causing your issue. Only have one or the other enabled at a time.

It still says moderate for ww2 even after i disabled upnp. I ensured that my static IP i set is the same as the one that shows on the ps4 network settings. I also made sure that the IP that i forwarded the ports to were the right IP as well.