Widening Search Lobby Frustration

Can somebody help me with this issue please...

I will play a few games of call of duty WW2 back out of a lobby and try to join a new one, every so often it will struggle to put me in a game and say widening search lobby but my geo filter prevents that and everytime it does that my whole internet connection disconnects ethernet and wifi withing my household for about 5 minutes which is very annoying

Is there some kind of fix for this and can somebody let me know if there is. Thank you

I will play a few games of call of duty WW2 back out of a lobby and try to join a new one, every so often it will struggle to put me in a game and say widening search lobby but my geo filter prevents that and everytime it does that my whole internet connection disconnects ethernet and wifi withing my household for about 5 minutes which is very annoying

Is there some kind of fix for this and can somebody let me know if there is. Thank you

Hi

Can you try and give a bit more information please? Who is your ISP? What is your hardware setup? i.e. wall socket > modem > Netduma, what is your geofilter range set to?

I know exactly what TakingTheMicky  is talking about, I can go 3 or 4 games then all of the sudden I can't get into a lobby (i'm 300 down / 30 up), by accident I figured out if you just reload the netduma page you will usually get a lobby right after. That being said, a few times I had to disable host filtering then reload page and then re-enable host filtering and it seems to work ok.

My isp is sky and my set up is wall> router> netduma> ps4 hard wired

The geofilter would not cause your internet to go down as Fraser said. When your internet goes down if you connect a device directly to your sky router do you have internet?

What is your geo geofilter radius set too? Do you have strict mode enabled?

The geofilter would not cause your internet to go down as Fraser said. When your internet goes down if you connect a device directly to your sky router do you have internet?

When it happens again i will connect a device and see.. i have set my radius from 300-1000 miles and the same issue is happening and i have strict mode enabled

When it happens again i will connect a device and see.. i have set my radius from 300-1000 miles and the same issue is happening and i have strict mode enabled

Im in Michigan ,262.22 mi  radius , strict mode on , conected on chicago , 69% down 100% up ,My internet is 100 d,6 up  ,Geo filter on im flushed  every 6 o 7 games for me work , ping assit 0

Your geofilter radius is far too small, I would recommend about 900 miles minimum. If you still have issues after increasing the radius post your own support topic

I wouldn’t go any lower than 1000km. Disable strict mode and see if that fixes it.

Im not have problem , Hyper-Traffic 

Device Service Action
ps4 pro
tcp:dport:80 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:bothport:3074 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:bothport:3078 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:bothport:1500 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:bothport:6000 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:bothport:4500 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:dport:51472 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:dport:51474 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:dport:62740 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:bothport:49403 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp-udp:bothport:443 Delete
ps4 pro
Play station network Delete
ps4 pro
udp:dport:3478 Delete
ps4 pro
udp:dport:3479 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp:dport:3480 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp:dport:3479 Delete
ps4 pro
tcp:bothport:443 Delete
ps4 pro
udp:bothport:53 Delete

• Netduma Staff

Im not have problem , Hyper-Traffic 

Do you have an issue? I'm not sure what you're trying to say / add, but if you have an issue please make another thread.

I'd also recommend disabling strict mode.