Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

congestion control DSL reports A+ A+ A+

Networking congestion control DSL reports Lag CoD WW2 Profiles Speed Low speeds Broadband

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

HYPERNOVA-UK

HYPERNOVA-UK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Local time: 01:45 AM
  • LocationLondon

Hello this is how I get a triple A+ on the Netduma R1 I look at my modem speeds I then calculate 95% of that speed for the upload and download I then take off a Half a megabit for upload and download i then enter these speeds in the Netduma r1 I hit update no several times I don't think it a glitch it just the more you do it the better it seems to work I have my congestion control on reactive and 99% for the upload and download and I get constant triple A+ on DSL reports. This is how I work out my speeds I enter this into the browser. 95 % of 44.00 Which gives me a result of 41.8 I Then take off half a megabit Which you enter like this - 0.50 Into the calculator where you entered 41.80 Which gives me a final result of 41.3 You do this for the upload and download my congestion control is on reactive and the upload and download 99%

Attached File  dslreports A+.JPG   71.86KB   1 downloadsAttached File  dslreports A+ A+ A+.JPG   48.12KB   1 downloadsAttached File  BT.JPG   30.67KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Netduma R1 ....JPG   74.47KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Netduma R1 .....JPG   17.86KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Netduma R1 ......JPG   36.19KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Netduma R1 ..JPG   87.05KB   0 downloads

Attached Files

Macca61

Macca61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationWarrington
That is good, but does it make any difference to your gaming? I spent hours doing the same thing over a few days, but when I played BO's it still was very inconsistent.
It has gotten that way that I don't even bother running DSL reports as IMO it is ok at the time of the test, as soon as you start gaming it goes to rat shi:)

N3CR0

N3CR0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

That is good, but does it make any difference to your gaming? I spent hours doing the same thing over a few days, but when I played BO's it still was very inconsistent.
It has gotten that way that I don't even bother running DSL reports as IMO it is ok at the time of the test, as soon as you start gaming it goes to rat shi:)

DSLReports is useless imho.

Dcm12

Dcm12

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

hyper nova  thanks I'm going to try this tonight .

Bootz NY

Bootz NY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 08:45 PM

yeah i feel like its a waste, every lobby is random, i just leave if too laggy.

36539096.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Networking, congestion control, DSL reports, Lag, CoD, WW2, Profiles, Speed, Low speeds, Broadband

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users