• Netduma Staff

Any other ideas? I'm going to try to get my old modem setup and report back

I don't believe this will be the case, but do you require PPPoE on your line? At this stage, if you connect your Netduma to a PC wired, can you access the Internet and the Netduma interface? What 'old modem setup' are you going to try?

I don't believe this will be the case, but do you require PPPoE on your line? At this stage, if you connect your Netduma to a PC wired, can you access the Internet and the Netduma interface? What 'old modem setup' are you going to try?

I don't really know anything about PPPoE, when i connect my PC to Netduma via wired, i get no internet, when I run the troubleshooter it says "Ethernet couldn't find valid ip configuration or something like that.

ARRIS - DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - White is the one i was going to setup again, but i may just return this router and wait for the credit and buy it again. As I would have to have comcast setup this modem and it would be past my return date.

I've also tried ARRIS>Linksys>R1 that didnt work either

• Administrators

If you don't get internet when it's behind the Linksys then its not PPPoE (unless you had a login in there previously from trying, in which case that would prevent you from getting internet).

Is there anyway you're able to try it with someone else's setup to see if it's working?

If you don't get internet when it's behind the Linksys then its not PPPoE (unless you had a login in there previously from trying, in which case that would prevent you from getting internet).

Is there anyway you're able to try it with someone else's setup to see if it's working?

Not before my 14 day return ends, I think I'll just return it and get another one. I've heard nothing but great things about this router, so im willing to give it another chance, the potential benefits are well worth it in my mind :)

Not before my 14 day return ends, I think I'll just return it and get another one. I've heard nothing but great things about this router, so im willing to give it another chance, the potential benefits are well worth it in my mind :)

I highly recommend that you do not use that modem with the Netduma router if your plan is to get a new one working.

Why? Because it's an Intel Puma 6 chipset. Read more here:

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r31079834-Modem-SB6190-is-a-terrible-modem-Intel-Puma-6-MaxLinear-mistake

This is my go to modem:

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Download-Certified-Spectrum-TC-7610/dp/B010Q29YF8

Not TC-7620 because it has a higher number, or the TC-7650 because of it's shiny packaging lol.

• Administrators

Okay no worries! If you haven't already please email [email protected] with a link to this topic and include your order number if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Netduma Staff

Just wanted to post and let you guys know that I have received my replacement unit and everything is working great! You can close this thread now thanks :)

Great to hear! If you have any more issues please let us know in another thread :)