Can't get a teredo ip address

Same result Nat type unavailable. I tried port forwards with upnp disabled with no luck. When I restart netduma with upnp enabled i will get in Xbox open NAT for 5 min and then It will switch to Nat type Unavailable.

No it will stay unavailable with geofilter on of off. The only way i can get it open if I reboot the router with upnp enabled. It will stay open for about 5 min and then will switch to unavailable. I tried to open all the ports with upnp off, with no results .

• Netduma Staff

If you follow this guide on the Xbox website, does this resolve your issue? https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/multiplayer-connection-error-solution

Also, ensure you've got Auto-Cloud and Bleeding Edge ticked in Settings > Miscellaneous. Does this issue still occur when you've removed the Netduma from your setup?

I tried xbox solution and it only work with upnp enabled if I restart netduma for 5 min then it will switch back to unavailable.

If I use different router it will stay open with no problem. It only happen when I upgrade router to (i) version it was working fine with (g)

I tried xbox solution and it only work with upnp enabled if I restart netduma for 5 min then it will switch back to unavailable.

If I use different router it will stay open with no problem. It only happen when I upgrade router to (i) version it was working fine with (g)

When it says unavailable, if you click on ‘Test NAT Type’ what does it say then?

• Netduma Staff

Please try these steps:

- Go to Xbox dashboard.
- Go to system settings
- Go to network
- Go to advanced settings
- Go to alternate MAC address Clear
- Your Xbox will tell you It will restart.
- Once you have restarted the NAT type should be registering again.

Anything else I should try ?

Thank you for helping me

The only other think I can think of is to use port forwarding. This is the list of Xbox ports:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

Make sure that UPnP is disabled. Does that fix it?