Cod servers

lthoma89

I know alot of ppl have not liked the connection with cod ww2, however have you tried playing on different servers instead of the one closet to you? I live directly on a server and I never have good games even tho my ping is 15 to 22 ms. I decided to try other servers and it has made a difference for me by shopping for another server until I found the one that plays best for me. Just a thought to help everyone out.

I know alot of ppl have not liked the connection with cod ww2, however have you tried playing on different servers instead of the one closet to you? I live directly on a server and I never have good games even tho my ping is 15 to 22 ms. I decided to try other servers and it has made a difference for me by shopping for another server until I found the one that plays best for me. Just a thought to help everyone out.

Thanks I tried before with mixed results, but it’s been a couple patches, are you using the location and strict or allow deny to block them?

I've got my filter on strict mode over a server that's located in Chicago I think and I live in Georgia. There's a server located in Georgia but everytime I play on it, the connection is horrible. No reason why I average a 15 to 20 ping on the Georgia server but still get melted.

Thanks for the update, I tried this today as well as pushed my pa to 100, simply to test if higher ping seems better as some of us are seeing and what do ya know it’s playing as it should. My ping is still staying decent, but not minimal like I was shooting for before. Can’t be sure it’s definitley the fix yet and I’m not having the crazy great games like occasionally before, but I’m having consistently good games which is what I’d been waiting for. I’d rather do good consistently on my own skill than this 50-3 all night then 15-15 or worse next morning I was seeing before being either the one screwing or the one screwed. Could be the new little update too, but so far they’ve only made things worse, so who knows. All I know is now I’m deserving my kills and my deaths consistently and on a Friday or weekend at all for that matter which has been a long shot at best until now. Things are looking up a bit, now I’ll be really excited if this lasts through tomorrow and the next couple days cause I’ve found great settings 3 times now only to have it destroyed soon after nailing down a good setup.

I did this when the game came out. I turned PA off and went from east coast (i'm in NC) to west coast. Suddenly the hit detection was spot on.

This speaks volumes about their lag comp and perhaps their matchmaking.

I haven't bothered doing it in quite some time because my issue is with getting booted. I may give this game another day or two. I'm most likely going back to R6:S. SHG has really shit the bed.