Still Lagging with Netduma

SamC

• Netduma Staff

Iknow was debating wether to ask, and would just like to tell you sorted the other problem my HH4 came today works a dream :D

Will post them now :)

Thats great that the HH4 is working good for you with the Netduma! Hopefully we can get the lag issues sorted then you can really enjoy your gaming :)

• Netduma Staff

Thanks Sam.

So there are a couple of things that I see wrong that could help you :)

- First of all the GeoFilter isn't enabled. I know it is confusing but the button under the PS4 should say 'Disable' meaning it is enabled. At the moment the GeoFilter isn't doing anything.

- Second I suggest ticking strict mode so that you don't connect to lobbies outside of your GeoFilter. This should mean you get into lower ping lobbies.

Finally, remember that your base ping is only 33ms so you can't get into games lower than that.

You may find it useful to go through the fine tuning guide so that the GeoFilter is set up optimal for the games you are playing.

Okay thanks, and dont think my Congestion control is working correctly because when i put my xbox on 90% of the internet, then my brother iPhone is using over 2.5mbps in network monitor :) which is over 10 % of my 4.8 Mbps

• Netduma Staff

Okay thanks, and dont think my Congestion control is working correctly because when i put my xbox on 90% of the internet, then my brother iPhone is using over 2.5mbps in network monitor :) which is over 10 % of my 4.8 Mbps

It sounds link you have share excess ticked which means he can use the bandwidth if your Xbox isn't using it but your xbox can have it back if it needs it.

The device prioritisation currently only does upload - the download will be unaffected by it.

• Administrators

Sam it does work, as Zennon said make sure you put your bandwidth speeds. So in "Congestion Control" page at the top click "Set Bandwidth". In there put what you're paying for. 

Archived