Ww2 cod Xbox 1

Hi everyone not posted much really since had no problems on cod games since I got my Duma , but for some reason I can't shoot anything on the ww2 game I play a lot of search and destroy and I feel like I'm a second behind everybody I'm rattling people only for them to turn round and drop me with 1 bullet if I change to team death match I can get some kills but still have the wtf moments I really don't no what to do my settings are all good and I'm not a bad player kd around 1.85 every cod this one I'm at 1.04 it really is terrible it looks like a lot of people experiencing the same thing are all Duma users experiencing the same thing as me or are you getting good games cheers

Forum is full of similar posts I'm afraid. Much work is needed by the developers. From my limited perspective it seems xbox is probably getting a slightly better experience than PlayStation users.

You may slightly improve your experience being selective over what servers you connect to but you may end staring more at the R1 GUI than CoD maps

Hi everyone not posted much really since had no problems on cod games since I got my Duma , but for some reason I can't shoot anything on the ww2 game I play a lot of search and destroy and I feel like I'm a second behind everybody I'm rattling people only for them to turn round and drop me with 1 bullet if I change to team death match I can get some kills but still have the wtf moments I really don't no what to do my settings are all good and I'm not a bad player kd around 1.85 every cod this one I'm at 1.04 it really is terrible it looks like a lot of people experiencing the same thing are all Duma users experiencing the same thing as me or are you getting good games cheers

I'm in the same boat.  Some games are great, but most seem glitchy.  I don't think it's your R1.  Mine is working fine on other games.  I am also repetitively being disconnected from Activision servers even though I have a 14ms ping and a hard wired console.

• Netduma Staff

There are tonnes of threads open on the WWII forums for similar issues as well as disconnects from the game. This unfortunately doesn't have much to do with the Netduma, so there's not a lot we can do. We'll likely be releasing a cloud update soon though I doubt that will fix these issues.

What is your ping to the game? How do previous CoD titles play?

The game is in really bad shape - from my perspective. It gets worse after every new patch. Every gun is like a one shot kill and it takes about 5-6 hitmarkers to even have the possibility of a kill. And of course, by that time it is too late. 

Super disappointed because if this game ran as it should it would be fun. In my opinion.

But it doesn't. And it just isn't worth playing. I really am starting to hate online MP games. 

If your having issues look and see if you are connecting to the new Jersey server as that server is having major issues once I was able to get to to the Alabama server my 20 ms ping feels like 5 ms I consistently dropping 40 to 50 kills a game

• 3 weeks later...

There are tonnes of threads open on the WWII forums for similar issues as well as disconnects from the game. This unfortunately doesn't have much to do with the Netduma, so there's not a lot we can do. We'll likely be releasing a cloud update soon though I doubt that will fix these issues.

What is your ping to the game? How do previous CoD titles play?

Funny it only happens on the Netduma