My optimal settings winter siege

Soloflyerz

I’m ashamed to say I’m trying again, I got kinda bored wrecking people in IW so came back for more pain. Kinda sick actually, anyway it played great last night with my settings from before, but it’s a new day and I’m in hq so wel see soon.

Also question for everybody, does anyone else use ps vue with the netduma? I’ve found that no matter how high I have my sliders the only way it will let me pick shows is on reactive so I need to swap it constantly which is a pain and many times I forget to swap back until I get eaten alive for a couple games again. Preemptive simply will not play content on my roku 4 with vue, it’s slower to work on Netflix or other services which makes sense, but refuses to work on vue with a wired connection and plenty of bandwidth.

Wish that was an option cause everything, but gaming is better on reactive, but I’ve tested a ton and in every single case playing on reactive I get completely wrecked. It’s like I’m even farther behind than normal in most every cod at least.

Second that. Had been doing better on preemptive until two updates ago, eventually worked out reactive was working better. After the last patch and four miserable hours of getting spanked, having my hair pulled and called Nancy I gave up on CC settings, DP and flicked to preemptive and made a massive difference to game play.

Maybe developers are on to the R1

Am on Infinity 70/18 with 7ms ping