Top 5 Things @SHGames Should've Fixed In COD WW2 - Call of Duty WWII Patch 1.07

MrTrakky

You mean nerf the volume of your own footsteps or all footsteps? I run Mountain a lot so I'm silent but I'm constantly getting killed by enemies that aren't using Mountain / Inconspicuous that sprint across snow, climb over rubble, run up wooden stairs, across a wooden floor and then shoot me in the back without me hearing a thing.

You mean nerf the volume of your own footsteps or all footsteps? I run Mountain a lot so I'm silent but I'm constantly getting killed by enemies that aren't using Mountain / Inconspicuous that sprint across snow, climb over rubble, run up wooden stairs, across a wooden floor and then shoot me in the back without me hearing a thing.

I mean all mate I think they are far too loud especially our own

Agree pretty much on all points...

...way to easy to black scope / no scope.

And since I play mostly DOM,IMO they should go back to the 100 points per cap and 50 per kill.It was like that briefly on IW when it first came out and guess what people actually had to cap flags to get their streaks but that only lasted about a month and when it changed back to it's current status.If your playing objective modes you should get rewarded for playing the objective, more than rewarded for getting kills.And that's the reason people don't cap and just hang around the B flag and camp to get kills and streaks.

And yes people sound like a heard of elephants and I try to stay away from teammates who aren't running mountain or inconspicuous as I find I get killed by someone sitting in a corner sound whoring and they hear my teammate and next thing I know I'm getting shot from 3 different angles.

Agree pretty much on all points...

...way to easy to black scope / no scope.

And since I play mostly DOM,IMO they should go back to the 100 points per cap and 50 per kill.It was like that briefly on IW when it first came out and guess what people actually had to cap flags to get their streaks but that only lasted about a month and when it changed back to it's current status.If your playing objective modes you should get rewarded for playing the objective, more than rewarded for getting kills.And that's the reason people don't cap and just hang around the B flag and camp to get kills and streaks.

And yes people sound like a heard of elephants and I try to stay away from teammates who aren't running mountain or inconspicuous as I find I get killed by someone sitting in a corner sound whoring and they hear my teammate and next thing I know I'm getting shot from 3 different angles.

It's almost like mountain is a must mate or like you said you're eating a bullet sandwich