Strange things happening recently.

Not sure where to go with this, but recently my netduma has started to play up.

Past few days, I've come home and the internet has ground to a halt and a browser will through up DNS errors, but using a moblie phone is fine ??

I've tried to reboot the netduma, but i go into the interface, and its like a snail, its taking like  5 to 10 minutes to go from one part to the next.

So I've plugged the plug and every thing is fine again.

Now I've removed the duma from my setup and every thing is fine, no issues, no DNS problems etc.

I've put the duma back into it, all was fine until 5 mins ago in the middle of CODWW2 match, I was booted from the game, as the above happened again.

Any idea's on whats up with it ?

Not sure where to go with this, but recently my netduma has started to play up.

Past few days, I've come home and the internet has ground to a halt and a browser will through up DNS errors, but using a moblie phone is fine ??

I've tried to reboot the netduma, but i go into the interface, and its like a snail, its taking like  5 to 10 minutes to go from one part to the next.

So I've plugged the plug and every thing is fine again.

Now I've removed the duma from my setup and every thing is fine, no issues, no DNS problems etc.

I've put the duma back into it, all was fine until 5 mins ago in the middle of CODWW2 match, I was booted from the game, as the above happened again.

Any idea's on whats up with it ?

Make sure you don’t have both UPnP and port forwarding enabled at the same time. Also have a look at this guide regarding slow interface and see if that helps: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/19266-slow-gui-interface-the-solution-is-here/

im having the same issues..i was playing yesterday and my ping was spiking from 10 ms to 200 ms..the funny thing is i went 40 n 8 that game in tdm lol..it went back to normal and i was dying faster than ever..

@Massadebata the 200ms ping sounds like a graphical glitch with the ping graph. Post your own topic to get help with it.

My duma hangs after a 1h ww2 too. Can not reach the duma anymore. Unplug the plug then it goes again.

@Free try the advice above, if that doesn’t fix it post your own topic to get help.

The one in Miscellaneous Settings ?[/size]

The one in miscellaneous settings is ‘upnp forwarding’ that should be off (unchecked). Go to settings > UPnP, make sure that is enabled then go to ‘port forwarding’ and make sure that is disabled.

I would need to delete all my rules in port forwarding ?

I do that I don't get open nat on the xbox.

As there isn't a tick box to turn it off..

In that case keep your port forwarding rules but turn off UPnP in settings.