Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Local time: 10:41 AM

With the popularity of this game currently it would be nice if you guys supported it.  There are currently 5 servers in NA that I connect to and 1 of them is complete garbage.

When I enable the filter it will load the match but then kick me out 50% of the time.

I saw the earlier post on this topic but nothing resolved further so I thought I would start a new post.  The server locations do not show up when loading the game, only after connected to a lobby does it show the server you are connected to.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Local time: 04:41 PM
  • LocationScotland

The only reason I'm replying is even with EU selected in the games options my ping on the new ingame netstats hub on ps4 is showing 180ms to the server.

I tried to set the geofilter to see if this was true or a bug or if its bypassing the EU server altogether but it was showing servers as US East on the geofilter when I start the game so I collected the locations to help with adding to the cloud

59120dd8aff8bfc4, 40ms, UK
b223efbac051adb2, 30ms, UK
Could be just a bug ingame but I included the server locations just incase this issue continues to help with cloud updates.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 17,612 posts
  • Local time: 04:41 PM

It's unlikely they would have matched you with a game outside your region settings so I would assume that it is either that particular server you had trouble with or that you're experiencing local congestion. Is Congestion Control setup properly? 

Yeah those will be mislocated on the Geo-Filter, could you post them here please so they're all in one place for when I do an update: http://forum.netduma...ocations/page-7

Technical support:
Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.
Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users