R1 Return

Looking for an update on when I can get my R1 back.

I've been PMing Netduma Fraser and sent an email to the Netduma support, but only got an automated message in return.

Sent my R1 back about a month ago for help doing the new update. All my settings were locked and remote assistance wasn't working.

Looking for an update on when I can get my R1 back.

I've been PMing Netduma Fraser and sent an email to the Netduma support, but only got an automated message in return.

Sent my R1 back about a month ago for help doing the new update. All my settings were locked and remote assistance wasn't working.

Fraser's PM is probably full, as it's 5pm you may have just missed him today but he or Jack will see this tomorrow.

• Netduma Staff

I don't mean to be a nag, just looking for an update. You must be busy with Christmas orders.

We're very busy with development and testing mainly. We will certainly let you know as soon as we can what happens - feel free to bump this thread up every now and again to ensure we don't overlook this. It's not nagging don't worry, we need reminding when the office is this busy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Netduma Staff

I received my new unit yesterday afternoon! Thanks so much for the extended support. Gonna get it installed this evening.

No problem! I hope you enjoy your new Netduma.

Let us know if you have any questions or issues :)