netduma messing up or just me??

Hello all, so yesterday night I was playing WW2 and I was 2 barring. I check to see my ping on the duma to the host even though its really close and its fluctuating from 14-20-965 and back down. This has never happened before. I ran the internet diagnostics test and i got exceptional for everything with no packet loss. It showed i was at a 14-15 ms ping. Why does it show exceptional for ping, but in game I am 2 barring? I then went to BO3, and everything was perfect. 30 ms ping in game, perfect hit detection.

The ping bars in WWII have been messed up since the last update, it’s been showing 2 bars occasionally for me even though there is nothing wrong with my ping.

There is a visual bug with the geo-filter that causes the ping to show 900ms, your ping isn’t actually that high. Try the steps in this guide and see if that fixes it. http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022397-why-can-t-i-ping-%C2%A0Also, make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser and using the default Netduma theme.

You could also download PingPlotter, ping twitter.com, set the interval to 2.5 seconds. Run the test for a minimum of 10 minutes. This will let you know if there is any problems with your line. Make sure no one is using your internet at the time of running the test.

The ping bars in WWII have been messed up since the last update, it’s been showing 2 bars occasionally for me even though there is nothing wrong with my ping.

There is a visual bug with the geo-filter that causes the ping to show 900ms, your ping isn’t actually that high. Try the steps in this guide and see if that fixes it. http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022397-why-can-t-i-ping-%C2%A0Also, make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser and using the default Netduma theme.

You could also download PingPlotter, ping twitter.com, set the interval to 2.5 seconds. Run the test for a minimum of 10 minutes. This will let you know if there is any problems with your line. Make sure no one is using your internet at the time of running the test.

I noticed that whenever people get home from work, thats when i start 2 barring. When it's just me, I don't 2 bar. But i have 1gb download and upload so local congestion shouldn't be an issue?? Im not using congestion control because all my devices are connected to my modem and my ps4 is the only thing connected to my duma.

I noticed that whenever people get home from work, thats when i start 2 barring. When it's just me, I don't 2 bar. But i have 1gb download and upload so local congestion shouldn't be an issue?? Im not using congestion control because all my devices are connected to my modem and my ps4 is the only thing connected to my duma.

Local congestion shouldn’t be an issue with those speeds as your line should never be saturated. You could download PingPlotter, ping twitter.com, set the interval to 2.5 seconds run the test for 10 minutes minimum. Run a test when no one is using the internet and then run another when everyone is home from work and compare the results. It could be that there is an issue with your ISP at peak times.

• Netduma Staff

I'd recommend the advice above - Pingplotter will give you a really clear indication of what's happening. Also ensure your Anti-Flood is set to 70/70, your console is in Hyper Traffic and you have Share Excess ticked (and reset Device Prioritisation).