Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

cant connect to router

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lucakusej

lucakusej

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 07:30 PM

When im typing in the ip on my browser to connect to the router, settings etc. its not loading.

router works fine..ive restarted it, but still unable to connect to the router page.what can i do?

best regards luca

pollutionblues

pollutionblues

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Local time: 06:30 PM
  • LocationOuter Hebrides
Are you connected directly to the Netduma via Ethernet?

Open a ‘command prompt’ type ipconfig, press enter. Take a screenshot of the results and post them here.
The family that slays together stays together

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,760 posts
  • Local time: 06:30 PM

When im typing in the ip on my browser to connect to the router, settings etc. its not loading.

router works fine..ive restarted it, but still unable to connect to the router page.what can i do?

best regards luca

Hi, welcome to the forum! The advice above is great - first try accessing the Interface by isolating the Netduma (disconnect it from the Modem, wire it directly to a PC and type http://r1into the URL bar)

After that, if it still isn't working, connect it back to the Modem and do an IP config. Post a screenshot here :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users