Connection with activision severs interrupted

I'm getting this error after 75% on the games I play since the latest patch.

Never happened to me before the patch. I have no idea what the issue is.

Please don't create 1 on 1 requests unless an Admin / Moderator ask you to do so.

Moved to General Support.

It could be your geo filter settings, post a screenshot of your Geo page so we can have a look.

It's happening to me too man. I don't get it. Thought it was GeoFilter, so I turned it off. Still happening. It's literally ever single match. This is the first time I've played the game since launch...not a good impression.

This is happening to me too and I get disconnected from xbox live too and have to sign in again.  Only affects my xbox though, rest of my devices (laptop, mobile phone) remain connected to the internet.

• Netduma Staff

If you guys could please provide us with the ID's of any blocked servers you see on the Geo-Filter when this occurs, we'll get them added to the next cloud update and get it to you all as soon as possible.

Please also try disabling the Geo-Filter, or indeed just remove the Netduma from your setup entirely. Do you still get these issues? If you do still get these issues after doing so then the Netduma will not be at fault.

I did a factory reset, so I have no blocked ID's. I reinstalled the game overnight and am about to play it right now. If I'm still having the issue, I'll bypass the Netduma and try it. I'm hoping it isn't the Netduma, nor is that my prime suspect at the moment. Just wanted to let the other guy know I was feeling his pain :) Thanks though for the suggestion!

Okay, so it's definitely the Netduma. It was happening again, so I bypassed it and it no longer is happening. This is the first time I've been able to play more than 1 game without getting kicked out as the match ends. What suggestions do you have to fix this? So far I've factory reset, tried without GeoFilter and tried without Congestion Control.

• Netduma Staff

Okay, so it's definitely the Netduma. It was happening again, so I bypassed it and it no longer is happening. This is the first time I've been able to play more than 1 game without getting kicked out as the match ends. What suggestions do you have to fix this? So far I've factory reset, tried without GeoFilter and tried without Congestion Control.

So even with the Geo-Filter disabled you're getting booted? This shouldn't occur, since without the Geo-Filter enabled the Netduma acts like a standard router. This could potentially be hinting at a NAT issue - do you have an open console and game NAT? Enable UPnP and reboot from Settings > MIsc.

If you see anything on the Geo-Filter when you get kicked, such as a padlock icon, please click on that and provide the ID of that server here. We'll then be able to add it to our cloud.

Yeah, it's happening when I have Geo-Filter turned off. I was just as puzzled as you. I don't have a NAT issue, it's open. I have UPnP enabled and have done reboots, still getting disconnected from the server instead of being brought back to the lobby to redeem my XP from the match. I'll make sure to look at the Geo-Filter map next time and get some ID's for ya.

• Netduma Staff

Yeah, it's happening when I have Geo-Filter turned off. I was just as puzzled as you. I don't have a NAT issue, it's open. I have UPnP enabled and have done reboots, still getting disconnected from the server instead of being brought back to the lobby to redeem my XP from the match. I'll make sure to look at the Geo-Filter map next time and get some ID's for ya.

Does this happen on any other devices or just the Xbox? Also does this happen wired, wireless or both? Try everything from this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022405-why-does-the-netduma-wifi-keep-dropping-out-

Also try connecting the Xbox to different ports on the Netduma and with different Ethernet cables.

Finally got around to playing again, still getting kicked every match. It's only happening to my Xbox. I'm not losing internet to my Xbox, just getting disconnect from Activision's servers and returned to the title screen.

Here are the IDs from the 6 matches I've tried to play today:

1. 094926f1e6a8cdd2
  2. a92d5c27ca483a3f
  3. 476222edffe6eef3
  4. a244a46fe141353a
  5. 7dd126f16e1cd9de
  6. ff684611059ec3c8

I'll try different port and ethernet now, then I'll try playing on WiFi. I'll continue to compile a list of IDs as well when I get kicked.

I get the same thing, started after the last 2 updates. If I plug my xbox into the sky hub direct I can play forever with no crashes. Put it back into the duma I get kicked at the start, 30 seconds in or at the end of the match and lose all xp etc.

Everything else is working fine and has been since WW2 came out.

Only people reporting this issue are people with Netdumas and possibly xbox one x users, I know people on the s that are not having this issue.

They've have changed some thing in the patch, to hide the SBMM and region filters I think.

My nat is open.

Played for the 2 hours with out the geofitler on, not one single black screen / server drop, game plays like crap  though.

rebooted game, loaded game with out geofilter on, loaded into HQ, turned it on and haven't had any issues.

Played for the 2 hours with out the geofitler on, not one single black screen / server drop, game plays like crap  though.

rebooted game, loaded game with out geofilter on, loaded into HQ, turned it on and haven't had any issues.

So you think turn off filter first then boot up game? I'll try later

Only people reporting this issue are people with Netdumas

Everyone that is reporting this problem in here is obviously going to be a Netduma user. It's happening to a lot of other people that aren't in here.

It looks like the patch fixed it for the people that were already suffering from this problem but at the same time caused the issue to appear for a lot of others that didn't have the problem before.

It was in the first item on patch notes so they've obviously done something. Whatever they did, they didn't do it properly.

I've totally unplugged my duma as I couldn't play a game. (Might get 1 out of 10 that would not crash). Connected the xbox one straight into my sky home hub and I'm still getting the issue of matches crashing straight away or not loading at all.

Now I'm really confused as I thought it was just the duma causing the issues after the patch.

- Just tried BO3 on Xbox ONE and the connection and hit detection was spot on in a TDM game (34 - 5), no issues at all.

I did notice I was on a different dedi server on BO3 ( Ireland ) than what I normally get in WW2 ( France ).

Edited by dalehoggan

Everyone that is reporting this problem in here is obviously going to be a Netduma user. It's happening to a lot of other people that aren't in here.

It looks like the patch fixed it for the people that were already suffering from this problem but at the same time caused the issue to appear for a lot of others that didn't have the problem before.

It was in the first item on patch notes so they've obviously done something. Whatever they did, they didn't do it properly.

Wasn't talking about in here.

Wasn't talking about in here.

But you did say that the "only people reporting this issue are people with Netdumas" and that's simply not true.

I've played with people today that don't have Netdumas and it's happening to them.

And there are even people in here that have taken their Netduma out of their setup and are still having it happen to them.

People are leaping to a false conclusion and wrongly blaming the Netduma. I'm sure you understand that it's potentially damaging and why, as a moderator, I had to say something.

I don’t yet have a netduma and can confirm last night was AWFUL for me with disconnects. Previously I had only disconnected from host MAYBE 3 or 4 times since launch. Last night I couldn’t make it 1 min in a match without losing connection. Match play was pretty solid though.. then that crapped the bed too. It is wide spread not just duma users.