Ping assist help

josh200505

Yes I know but as I mentioned before something is wrong maybe related to my internet and being outside USA.

Oh yes I understand but you will have a better chance on old gen because of player base is what I was meaning.

• Netduma Staff

Yes, but doesn't connect me in Georgia or florida even though there is a lot a people gaming in there, the game connects me to NY, NJ or WA that's to far away for me 100 or 150 ms best option for me is TX, FL, and GEORGIA.

Maybe you could move your home location to where you want to get the game and then try searching there :)

Maybe you could move your home location to where you want to get the game and then try searching there :)

I already tried that doesnt work for me! I have this router since january.. :( , I guess my country needs to be optimized in the cloud. for BO2

• Netduma Staff

I already tried that doesnt work for me! I have this router since january.. :( , I guess my country needs to be optimized in the cloud. for BO2

I'm not too sure if it is a cloud issue. There is probably just not a lot of players in your area. Can you take a screen shot of your GeoFilter? :)

I'm not too sure if it is a cloud issue. There is probably just not a lot of players in your area. Can you take a screen shot of your GeoFilter? :)

I will do that tonight at 8:00 pm Costa Rica time thanks!

Archived