can not select Device under Host filtering tab, already tried suggested option

Hi All,

I am not able to select device under Host filtering, I have already tried suggested option below by Fraser.

Can you use Chrome, then go to DHCP lease, do all devices show? Then go to Geo page hard refresh (Cmd + R), can you then select your devices?

Not sure what to do as soon as I am clicking on select device getting Next pop up then nothing works. 

I have attached both required screenshot. Could you please help.

My details:

Location- Melbourne, Australia

Version : 1.3.6i

this problem started few days back. I have also selected allow remote netduma support. 

Can you use Chrome, then go to DHCP lease, do all devices show? Then go to Geo page hard refresh (Cmd + R), can you then select your devices?

post-3965-0-43849600-1511855676_thumb.png

post-3965-0-12911400-1511855751_thumb.png

Hi All,

I am not able to select device under Host filtering, I have already tried suggested option below by Fraser.

Can you use Chrome, then go to DHCP lease, do all devices show? Then go to Geo page hard refresh (Cmd + R), can you then select your devices?[/size]

Not sure what to do as soon as I am clicking on select device getting Next pop up then nothing works. 

My details:

this problem started few days back. I have also selected allow remote netduma support. 

Can you use Chrome, then go to DHCP lease, do all devices show? Then go to Geo page hard refresh (Cmd + R), can you then select your devices?[/size]

Do all your devices show in DHCP lease page?

Try naming your devices and see if that works.

Sometimes just having a IP number or nameless device it wont pop up in the drop down box.

If that doesn't work then try a reboot.

If that fails then i got nothing else to suggest sorry.

• Netduma Staff

Hi All,

My details:

This issue happened recently to someone else - try factory resetting and don't select any devices when the router boots up. This issue is caused by profiles very rarely - the solution is to factory reset (it might take multiple resets via Settings > Miscellaneous).

This issue happened recently to someone else - try factory resetting and don't select any devices when the router boots up. This issue is caused by profiles very rarely - the solution is to factory reset (it might take multiple resets via Settings > Miscellaneous).

Thanks a lot, It worked. 

cheers