New internet

BENORMOUS

Getting switched over to sky fibre pro tomorrow and just wondered if there's any major changes in the settings I will have to do to the duma once I'm on fibre speeds.apart from the obvious like reactive algorithm and setting my speeds is there anything else anyone can suggest

cheers

• Administrators

No there shouldn't be anything else other than speeds. The rest should be the same. Maybe do an Internet Diagnosis test figure out your approximate base ping & adjust your ping assist appropriately. 

My base ping is 9 to 11 so now I set my ping assist at 50. But if I add 20 that means I can set it at 30. That makes sense.

• Netduma Staff

I've even celebrated by purchasing a benq xl2420t monitor and it's glorious to look at,smooth no motion blur gameplay

Monitors are really nice to play on - much nicer than TVs imo :) Have fun with the monitor and your new internet!

I've even celebrated by purchasing a benq xl2420t monitor and it's glorious to look at,smooth no motion blur gameplay

Benormous whenever you get a chance share your picture/picture advanced setting that you go with. Thanks.

Benormous whenever you get a chance share your picture/picture advanced setting that you go with. Thanks.

I followed some guys set up video on youtube because I was a little unsure on what looks good a didn't because to me it all looked good,colour corrected it then just activated fps1 mode and played for a fee games the other night and it was great to play on,felt so smooth and no horrible blur I got from my old samsung 5ms,that was only £97 brand new and you know the expression you get what you pay for,well after upgrading to this Benq it just blows it out the water stupidly better than the Samsung

Nothing wrong with 1mb upload for gaming the ping's still get there in the same time but its nice to have a wider band with up to 20mb on fibre when the needs calls to upload a mp3 or a video :)

All that matters is ping time , what do you get raddy ?

Edit : If I remember correctly its something like 10ms so your on fast path anyhow, which is the so called gaming profile in disguise anyhow :)

All that matters is ping time , what do you get raddy ?

Edit : If I remember correctly its something like 10ms so your on fast path anyhow, which is the so called gaming profile in disguise anyhow :)

I should be on fastpath eventually shouldn't I? Is it when the dlm finishes?im probably wrong.it's streaming that I want to do more than anything,tried streaming on twitch once and I was just falling off the map and stuff lol

Im on Sky Fibre and your set-up should be same as before unless they send you a new Router/Modem, which one do you have now. Remember no gaming profile on Fibre :(.

I know mate really hoping it feels great,AW is nothing to go by tho,played ghosts on xbone other dat and it was melt central just so so so smooth and crispy on my 1mb upload

Archived