locked servers

Vroomfondel1965

hi guys, is there a reason why I get padlock symbols for servers in the UK when the Belgian one is always lit?....just wondering as I should be sitting on top of the south coast one and another has appeared around Norfolk...playing ww2 on Xbox

• Netduma Staff

hi guys, is there a reason why I get padlock symbols for servers in the UK when the Belgian one is always lit?....just wondering as I should be sitting on top of the south coast one and another has appeared around Norfolk...playing ww2 on Xbox

Hi - Could you provide us with the ID of that server? WWII is giving players a lot of grief right now, it seems to be connecting players to servers that are further away than their closest server.

Hopefully this is a problem that the game developers can solve, though we'll see if that server needs to be added to our cloud.

ID: c46cce990963383d Norfolk ?

ID: 5c349e69d1fba1a6  Norfolk?

ID: ID: c82dc48fca673a3f 

South Coast

not 100% sure which one was Norfolk as it was fleeting today and I may have hit the wrong one....most days it's there like most of the European ones

• Netduma Staff

c46c3d080963383d Norfolk

c82dc792ca673a3f South Coast

The Belgian server shows itself as 5c349d68d1fba1a6.......just as it's always present and you can check

Thank you very much. When a new cloud version is available we'll be telling everyone here and perhaps on Twitter - it'll be hard to miss. We'll be checking servers such as this one to see if they need to be added :)