Fixing WW2 in NW USA for PS4, at least my attempt

ltr7

What I'm going to try to do is start to compile friends in the western US so we can create a community to play together on p2p connection, even it means having a series of rotating private matches using our own homemade matchmaking or if you already have local friends-clan mates we can arrange matches-scrims on various days-nights or weekends to avoid playing on these toxic servers with horrible matchmaking and lag comp. I believe this could work for others as well who are having the same issues as me and many of my friends that live in rural areas. Just last weekend I met enough people playing locally on the p2p system we made a whole lobby with just people from my state, and we have more cows than people in my state lol. The games we played all weekend were low ping for the most part with few migrations and the odd higher ping player, everyone had really good connection and hit detection. People could even use social media to organize groups like all of the Face Book yard-sale sites lol. Just an idea I was kicking around to try to save what could be a fun game, maybe even agree not to use some of the more troll like weapons. This game can be fun, last weekend proved it to me and reminded me why I fell in love with online gaming back on PS3 when Resistance and MW2 were my go to fun games. Let me know what you guys think or better yet add yourself or start a group yourself. 

ltr7     PS4 Northwest US Charter-Spectrum ISP

Cheers!