Modem Recommendation

I've just signed up with Zen for their Fibre broadband and received the free Fritz!Box 3490, but cannot get it to work with my Netduma. I've heard its not a great modem either (too many indifferent views), so am looking for recommendations for a new modem. 

Basically this connection is only for my Xbox1X, PS4 and PC, so i just want something that gives the best connection and integration with the Netduma.

Thanks in advance!

• Netduma Staff

I've just signed up with Zen for their Fibre broadband and received the free Fritz!Box 3490, but cannot get it to work with my Netduma. I've heard its not a great modem either (too many indifferent views), so am looking for recommendations for a new modem. 

Basically this connection is only for my Xbox1X, PS4 and PC, so i just want something that gives the best connection and integration with the Netduma.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, welcome to the forum! There are plenty of threads on this forum discussing the best modems for gaming. All modems are compatible with the Netduma, though some perform better than others. I would recommend avoiding any modem with an Intel Puma 6 chipset, as they have known latency issues. Good luck!