Teredo Needed for open ports???

Devils Disciple

OK, so I have a problem my Xbox one X. What seems to be happening is when I turn my host filtering off or on, it will still show me a strict or unavailable Nat type. I tried resetting my router, opening all the ports necessary to make sure I have an open NAT. I have also tried to change the IP address as well but nothing seems to work. Please HELP!! I’ve attached a photo so you guys can see what’s going on.

theres no photo's at all!  either use upnp or port forwarding, not both at the same time. It is quite easy to open ports in port forwarding and forget to disable upnp. So do the following if you want to use upnp:

disable upnp and apply, then, enable upnp and apply. Do both these steps while your xbox is turned off and then turn console on after you have done those steps.

Also is your netduma behind another router/modem or is it connected directly to a modem and the duma is connecting via pppoe?

The more infor about your network setup the easier it will be to diagnose!

Hey big dog!! Ty for your help! My setup is a Motorola sb191 that’s hooked straight to the Netduma. From there my Netduma is hooked up directly to my orbi. My orbi is set to bridge. And gives out the WiFi. WiFi is turned off on my Netduma. I have all the necessary ports open but didn’t check to see if the upnp is on. If it is off is there another resolution? Ty again for your help!

Is your motorola in modem only mode? I take it you are on fibre or cable? This would be the best option as it turns it into a modem and you have your netduma doing all the routing.    I also take it your orbi is an AP for the wifi! If you have already done this you could try the following but it is not advisable but a lot of people do put their console in a dmz.

you could try opening ALL ports 1 - 65535. If you do this it effectively puts whatever device that this is linked to into it's own dmz for example:

rule name:            PS4

start port:              1

end port:               65535

protocol:               tcp & udp

ip address:           address of the ps4

Hey BIG__DOG, Ya my Orbi is in AP mode. I did check to make sure the Upnp was turned off, and it was. The only thing I can do is put it on DMZ mode, which I’d rather not, or factory reset the Netduma. Btw, this problem didn’t happen before. Just one day it just started to act this way. Don’t know why but ever since it’s been acting this way. Thanks again for your help!

put it into dmz while the console is off, reboot netduma and then reboot console and see if that works. If it does then factory reset the netduma and reinput the ports as you did before and then when all setup test it again.

if successful then factory reset the netduma and then once you have everything as you want it  create a profile so if you factory reset in the future all your settings are saved bud!

• Netduma Staff

Hey BIG__DOG, Ya my Orbi is in AP mode. I did check to make sure the Upnp was turned off, and it was. The only thing I can do is put it on DMZ mode, which I’d rather not, or factory reset the Netduma. Btw, this problem didn’t happen before. Just one day it just started to act this way. Don’t know why but ever since it’s been acting this way. Thanks again for your help!

Hey, welcome to the forum! Try out Big Dogs advice above and let us know how it goes. I would highly recommend using DMZ mode - that's one of the first things to try when you've not got an open NAT. Any reason why you didn't want to use it?