Upgrade to Ui on host filtering page

Could we make the different sections of the host filtering page into sort of modules that we can resize at will and move around the page?

Thinking could get all 4 sections onto my screen at once that sort of thing. The legend is quite big and can cover alot of the map too.

It could go just outside the map image to the left instead?

I look at my filter while loading up a game and see all sorts of stuff that just make no sense to me - I just see multiple big circle and small circles all overlapping and messy, i see always allow hosts well outside my set zones ( i havent even set any ) 

It's unclear when ive actually clicked on a host/peer/dedi or not - do you click the inside of the circle or the outside ect. Think part of that is the whole having to slide up and down the page to see stuff instead of having it all on the one screen too i guess.

• Netduma Staff

Could we make the different sections of the host filtering page into sort of modules that we can resize at will and move around the page?

Thinking could get all 4 sections onto my screen at once that sort of thing. The legend is quite big and can cover alot of the map too.

It could go just outside the map image to the left instead?

I look at my filter while loading up a game and see all sorts of stuff that just make no sense to me - I just see multiple big circle and small circles all overlapping and messy, i see always allow hosts well outside my set zones ( i havent even set any ) 

It's unclear when ive actually clicked on a host/peer/dedi or not - do you click the inside of the circle or the outside ect. Think part of that is the whole having to slide up and down the page to see stuff instead of having it all on the one screen too i guess.

Almost everything you've said will be featured in DumaOS. You will be able to resize feature panels, rearrange them and pin them to a personalised dashboard. I'm glad to see it's a wanted feature, we think everyone is going to love it.