3074   1024    1038    1050     1238   3095   5196    9307  or  9308  

11359   17388    21502    20757   30110    30250     30950    32330

44920     44999   63460  

Ive also portfoward these ports on  my ps4 as well for both udp and tcp

This list is just from yesterday

HERES THE INTRESTING PART 

Ive hyper traffic those ports and my hit registration  is a lot lot better

Also finding  games is a lot quicker 

So you individually hyper traffic those ports or did you just hyper traffic your whole ps4 the easy way

The PSN preset covers 1024-65535 right? Maybe using the preset uses so many rules it places strain on the router and it can't prioritise the ones you need as well as doing it manually as above.

Then again I'm not sure this would benefit me as I tend to play with no other devices online and 97% sliders cut congestion completely. Will try a game without this and then try a game without though.

Ive been watching the network monitor when playing cod ww2

These are the ports the game uses on PS4 so far big list coming

3074 1024 1038 1050 1238 3095 5196 9307 or 9308

11359 17388 21502 20757 30110 30250 30950 32330

44920 44999 63460

Ive also portfoward these ports on my ps4 as well for both udp and tcp

Ive hyper traffic those ports and my hit registration is a lot lot better

Also finding games is a lot quicker

How do you monitor traffic through different ports mate? Is that a feature on your ISP modem/router?

I individualy hypertrafficed these ports i know you could hyper traffick the whole ps4

How do you do that please explain  d3mon1c

I think theres still more ports to hypertraffic

I had also psn network  hypertraffick  but this has always been on

When you hyper traffic just basically select the ps4 service and click playstation network next apparently that just covers the whole ps4 so you don't have to do it individually when it comes to hyper traffic but hey I mean if you noticed a change in hit markers I don't wanna sway you from doing it you know what works for you works you know but yeah that caught my attention ima try to give that a shot myself ina bit but on xbox one 

111RL   its in netduma  options underneath profiles 5th setting down

Just make sure you click the right device   ie ps4 or xbox or pc then look at the up  and download bar  click the graph

It then shows what part its connected to 

You have to do this loads of times

D3mon1c the ports might be diffrent on xbox  

If i was you guys i would use network monitor your games see what ports its using

Then put it in hypertraffick after

Also you can monitor it when your in the headquaters as well 

Ive been watching the network monitor when playing cod ww2

These are the ports the game uses on PS4  so far  big list coming

Lso i have psn network done as well but this was always  on

3074   1024    1038    1050     1238   3095   5196    9307  or  9308  

11359   17388    21502    20757   30110    30250     30950    32330

44920     44999   63460  

Ive also portfoward these ports on  my ps4 as well for both udp and tcp

Ive hyper traffic those ports and my hit registration  is a lot lot better

Also finding  games is a lot quicker 

hi what do you mean you have port forward these ports on your ps4

111RL its in netduma options underneath profiles 5th setting down

Just make sure you click the right device ie ps4 or xbox or pc then look at the up and download bar click the graph

It then shows what part its connected to

You have to do this loads of times

Woah, the Netduma network monitor shows this? I had no idea... I swore it only shows bandwidth usage? LOL must pay more attention *palms forehead* didn't realise you could click on the spikes and see more info.

Edit: tried it for myself and noticed a lot of 3074, as well as some new ones like 1027 and 44999, as well as others I can't remember.

I got online and hadn't noticed the new ports yet so I just used what you had, rebooted everything and got into a game. It was a late join but it ran perfectly well. Next game I'm negative to teleporters who get instant hitmarkers while mine are audibly delayed and I'm almost having to lead my shot to hit people. I realised I didn't have my geofilter on so I turned it on and it was the same nonsense. Every game just had people teleporting on fake three bars and I can't hit them LOL

Think I might just save myself from grey hair and retire now.

How do u hyper traffic these ports. What options to choose when putting it in manually?

Choose your console/PC, hit next, then hit Advanced. Choose both, then type in the port number, then select TCP + UDP, then click Done :)

• Netduma Staff

D3mon1c the ports might be diffrent on xbox  

If i was you guys i would use network monitor your games see what ports its using

Then put it in hypertraffick after

Also you can monitor it when your in the headquaters as well 

I would agree with RoyDavis77 above - this will very likely be a placebo effect I'm afraid. These ports are already forwarded under the PSN service - each service is essentially a group of ports to be forwarded. Feel free to keep playing around though, but I doubt that your setup will be affecting your ping any more than the PSN service would be.

Liveandletdie34 i portforwarded the ports i mentioned in netdumas settings as well

to portforward go to settings and select portforward

Myself ive portfowared 1 -65535 udp and tcp

It's taking me 10 minutes to find a TDM if I force games on the UK server only. 7ms ping and I get no hitmarkers on a guy's chest but he'll two shot me around a wall when he can still see me, even if I never saw him while he landed a shot, and they can draw circles and get hitmarkers on thin air to my left and right. Nothing makes this game play well lol. Nobody dies. I thought AW was bad...

It's taking me 10 minutes to find a TDM if I force games on the UK server only. 7ms ping and I get no hitmarkers on a guy's chest but he'll two shot me around a wall when he can still see me, even if I never saw him while he landed a shot, and they can draw circles and get hitmarkers on thin air to my left and right. Nothing makes this game play well lol. Nobody dies. I thought AW was bad...

I mean it is Sledgehammer, I pretty much had an idea of how it would be based off of advanced warfare it;s not like they're using a new engine or anything. Lol.

I mean it is Sledgehammer, I pretty much had an idea of how it would be based off of advanced warfare it;s not like they're using a new engine or anything. Lol.

It just irritates me when I can watch someone get 40ms to their closest server, drop packets, stream with not enough bandwidth to go around and still melt. It's like watching a totally different game. Fake as fu¢k :D

I watched some guy on YouTube called swagg or something last night and he got that v2 rocket game ending streak,his connection was awesome really solid hit reg,he's obviously no fool when it comes to cod his shot was crisp but he just seemed that split second I'm front or the enemy were total retards

I think you either have a good line and a good experience or you don't,my mate who games wireless all the way across the house has fantastic hit reg on standard sky broadband no netduma no congestion control and he seems to be able to walk around and drop enemy with ease,his aim is terrible lol

This is what I see.

Nothing out of the ordinary as cod goes, it plays smooth, good hit detection, SBMM.

It is the SBMM making it tough, everyone is around my skill level with everyone getting around the same KD, hardly a soul going negative.

Sweaty tight matches, you will have to play Blops3 or IW if you want to find some noob lobbies that's for sure.

But if you take it for what it is a great fun game and do not worry about your KD because only you can see it then it's a blast, I am loving it.

I watched some guy on YouTube called swagg or something last night and he got that v2 rocket game ending streak,his connection was awesome really solid hit reg,he's obviously no fool when it comes to cod his shot was crisp but he just seemed that split second I'm front or the enemy were total retards

I think you either have a good line and a good experience or you don't,my mate who games wireless all the way across the house has fantastic hit reg on standard sky broadband no netduma no congestion control and he seems to be able to walk around and drop enemy with ease,his aim is terrible lol

Haha SwaggXBL is a packet dropper! My point exactly. I don't remember seeing an IW upload of his where he didn't have hexagons. Yet nobody shoots back at him and he can use what looks like 3 sensitivity and have no worries regarding time to react. I'm baffled.