Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cod ww2 matchmaking?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Victor-Yout

Victor-Yout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Local time: 01:08 AM
  • LocationCologne, Germany
Can someone explain the matchmaking to me? I think its like it was in IW, but i did not play IW to much.

Victor-Yout

Victor-Yout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
When i look at the geo, it connects to a host and then to a dedi server, is that wright?
Besides i can see hundreds of circles on the map, on bo3 for example i always just saw the dedi servers.

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Local time: 12:08 AM
  • LocationUK
In my first game I connected to a host jittering from 40-180ms before transferring to my local server at 8ms so yeah... seems to work the same way as IW -_-

Victor-Yout

Victor-Yout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
I am asking myself if there is a difference when you get a lowered ping to the host before connecting to the server

DumaRocks

DumaRocks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Local time: 05:08 PM

From everything I can tell, it almost works exactly the same and feels the same as IW. For me it's the same servers as well so dedi locations don't appear to have changed.

fuzzy clam

fuzzy clam

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,916 posts
  • Local time: 07:08 PM
  • LocationUS - Michigan

It first picks a P2P host and then goes to a dedi,same as IW did.

frustrated I just got a new NETDUMA, and I can't connect, how do I get the password for the Wi-Fi

:P

Victor-Yout

Victor-Yout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

It first picks a P2P host and then goes to a dedi,same as IW did.

is there a connection difference when the p2p host is closer to you?

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Local time: 12:08 AM
  • LocationUK

I am asking myself if there is a difference when you get a lowered ping to the host before connecting to the server

Could be a coincidence but using ping assist only to find lower latency lobby hosts before connecting to a server seemed to help in IW. It's just hard to find a host with stable internet though... which is why I'm wondering how the F I don't get lobby host lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users