Can't select a device in the geo-filter??

Since updating to the latest version firmware it has cleared my playstation from the geo-filter. when i click on Select Service to add it back in none of my devices appear on the screen, just the next tab. The only way i can then get rid of this screen is to go back or refresh?? 

Still not able to select a device? im using google chrome and alwats have since ive had the netduma. Havent changed any other settings on my pc or security but since the update i cant select a device in the geo filter? I dont know how to check for adblockers but like i said it has been working perfectly for a year or so.....

• Netduma Staff

Still not able to select a device? im using google chrome and alwats have since ive had the netduma. Havent changed any other settings on my pc or security but since the update i cant select a device in the geo filter? I dont know how to check for adblockers but like i said it has been working perfectly for a year or so.....

Welcome to the forum. Try rebooting the modem and the Netduma first off. If you still aren't able to select a device, export your settings (to save them), do a factory reset on the Netduma from Settings > Miscellaneous, and try adding a device straight away without changing any settings.

Rebooted the modem and the duma, still no good. After rebooting the duma a message came up saying "unable to load miscellaneous page please report on forum"? How would i export my settings to do the factory reset? I have also noticed the themes won't change either? I know they did when i first got the router...

• Netduma Staff

Rebooted the modem and the duma, still no good. After rebooting the duma a message came up saying "unable to load miscellaneous page please report on forum"? How would i export my settings to do the factory reset? I have also noticed the themes won't change either? I know they did when i first got the router...

You can export your settings by creating a profile with your preferred settings, before clicking 'export profile'. That error message usually suggests that the Internet has gone down. Do you have Internet access? If not, try unplugging the Netduma, waiting 30 seconds and plugging it back in again to see if that gives you access to the misc page.

Ok, done a factory reset. I could select a device after this but only my pc and phone were showing up at this time. I then tried to load a profile and got this message;- Error, unable to apply settings because unable to set device prioritisation please contact fourm. Then i turned on my ps4 which appeard in the devices. I then went back to the geo filter select a device and its not showing any devices again and just gets stuck on the page. Can exit it or press next???

• Netduma Staff

Ok,  just done another factory reset and redone all the settings manually. I am now able to use the geo filter again, ill stay away from the profiles! Cheers for the help.

That's great news, I'm glad that resolved your issue! Usually profiles are good to use, but when a bug does occur it's always an annoying one. Please let us know if you have any more issues. I'll now lock this thread as it is solved, though feel free to open another :)