ww2 Strong lag comp

It really pisses me off that if you gave good stable internet with low ping to dedicated server you get taxed with the lag compensation. I think it’s rediculous to throttle down my connection to 10/10 to just have fair fun flights 60%-70% id anyone has any settings which are working please advise. I am playing on the Florida dedicated server, I found had to switch to premtive setting also.

I  am now level 43 and can say with out a doubt, only way not to be taxed is lowering my speeds, I have 90/12 and find my self having to put down the sliders, into the ground, ping is not the issue, as my games are under 15ms.

I also seemed to have too many wtf moments on a 20ms ping. C'mon... I wonder if throttling affects the whole lobby I notice that it's usually a guy skipping all over the map that does the best, I have a friend who skips all over the map cause he has bad internet and he says he doesn't feel the skipping.

the servers have been going off n on most of the day, this causes the 60hz tick rate to go out the window as it puts you on a p2p game and it drops to about 20 - 30hz but deffo not 60hz. It got so bad earlier that none of the cods would connect online at all.

Played one game on a flat 8ms to the UK server. Prelobby host chosen by the game was jittering from 40-180ms. I get one framed by a guy skipping, hitting me the frame I see him, and I can't get hitmarkers where I see him on screen. Must be my awful connection, or the fact that snapping to a guy's chest on max sens is too slow.

Played one game on a flat 8ms to the UK server. Prelobby host chosen by the game was jittering from 40-180ms. I get one framed by a guy skipping, hitting me the frame I see him, and I can't get hitmarkers where I see him on screen. Must be my awful connection, or the fact that snapping to a guy's chest on max sens is too slow.

Didn't think you were gonna bother getting it lol.

Didn't think you were gonna bother getting it lol.

I only really intend to play zombies lol. Thought I might as well give it a try, but of course my game runs nothing like anyone's that I've seen because my connection is sooooo much worse

This is really no different than any other launch, it always runs bad for the first couple weeks.

The only thing I don't get is every year they act like it's the first launch they've done,they need to put some more money into the servers and that would help everyone out IMO.

SHG...you only had one job...a successful launch.

This is really no different than any other launch, it always runs bad for the first couple weeks.

The only thing I don't get is every year they act like it's the first launch they've done,they need to put some more money into the servers and that would help everyone out IMO.

SHG...you only had one job...a successful launch.

So true. It’s not like they made enough money off of all those Supply Drop Opening vids by said YT’s and inject funds into their server infrastructure.

It really pisses me off that if you gave good stable internet with low ping to dedicated server you get taxed with the lag compensation. I think it’s rediculous to throttle down my connection to 10/10 to just have fair fun flights 60%-70% id anyone has any settings which are working please advise. I am playing on the Florida dedicated server, I found had to switch to premtive setting also.

Ive had to do the samething..Im hoping its just because the game is so new..but I had to switch to preemptive also to get more stable speeds and I'm 100/10...but duma as always been good on all the other games so I'm willing to give it time and much as I get annoyed

• Netduma Staff

Ohh sorry i just saw the mb

I have connection 80mb what to put

Reactive then?

Yeh apologies I meant mbps, i.e throughput speeds. When you're quite close to 60mbps the line between Pre-emptive and Reactive working better becomes blurred - either might work better for you on 80mbps.

I would try out reactive first, and if they feel quite similar I would stick with reactive.