United States Players!!!!!

TheMack_Is_Here

Yeahp, I know. I never connect to them at all. Only to the closest sever in Georgia. Between 18-35ms each game but I'm still having problems. Having a lower base ping is the only problem I have yet to solve. Netduma setting I have perfect, it's simply the ISP or line through my house. Changed modems and routers 1000 times over so the struggle is real. I'm on my second ISP now so hopefully the third times the charm maybe!!!

Yeahp, I know. I never connect to them at all. Only to the closest sever in Georgia. Between 18-35ms each game but I'm still having problems. Having a lower base ping is the only problem I have yet to solve. Netduma setting I have perfect, it's simply the ISP or line through my house. Changed modems and routers 1000 times over so the struggle is real. I'm on my second ISP now so hopefully the third times the charm maybe!!!

If you figure it out let me know because I’m in Georgia.

My friend in NJ on Comcast Xfinity gets 10ms~ to the NJ server but... he doesn't have a Netduma. Lol I found the IP so he could ping it with PingPlotter.

Why does he not have Netduma? lol The lobbies he could be crushing!!!!! I will check out Comcast Xfinity in my arera.

I get 22 ping go the Florida servers. But i have charter spectrum. One of worst or the worst internet providers here.

Unfortunately you're right. They were my first ISP and it's a shame but they saturated the market for ISP's with their bad service.

Why does he not have Netduma? lol The lobbies he could be crushing!!!!! I will check out Comcast Xfinity in my arera.

Lower ping made me have a worse connection in BO3. I had better games on mid-west servers with 40-50ms ping.

Just took me 3 days to have my phone service activated because I was trying out a diffe

Activision.

True!!!! everyone in my house hates me because as soon as they get settled on the internet...... Whops, I have got to try a different setup. Hold up guys, give me 10 minutes!!!! lol

He's thinking about getting one at some point in the next couple of months. He's just been testing DD-WRT on his TP Link so far. I don't think he needs a Netduma with the connections he gets despite his cable jitter lol

Anyone getting close to or under a 15ms base ping when gaming? If so, where are you located and what's your ISP??

Depends on where I am connected. If you use Duma's ping diagnostic I am consistently around 20ms - 23ms. In game I range from 9ms to 17ms on average but other games tend to be higher. I am on a dedicated line with comcast (80d/10u). BB fluctuates around 5ms  to 7ms in ping plotter with occasional 10ms - 15ms spikes. I am near Chicago.