This upgrade is to fix the recently discovered WiFi vulnerability - Krack. This upgrade is optional, there are no extra features or other bug fixes included. This is not DumaOS. If you have the R1 WiFi disabled then there is no need to upgrade to this version though it may be a good idea to do so if you plan on using the WiFi again in future.
If you are not on the latest version - 1.03.6g/h you will need to upgrade to that first before upgrading to this version. To check your version/upgrade to .g please go here.
- Download the upgrade here
- Go to the Upgrade section on the Netduma interface
- Choose Advanced
- Ensure preserve settings & check version are ticked.
- Click browse & navigate to where you downloaded the upgrade file and click open.
- Click upgrade, it will take around 3 minutes. Please do not unplug the router during this time.
- If you are wired to your computer or connected via Wifi (and won't automatically connect to another Wifi name) you will be taken to the home interface screen when the upgrade has been completed.
- If the rare event that you get an error message please contact us and do not turn off the router. Do not worry, it just requires some help from our team.
- Fixed WPA2 KRACK attack by accepting key reinstall without changing anything.
Hi, I just tried to do this, but th elink to the update if broken. I am on .g version and just wanted to fix the wifi thing.