Changing to static ISP IP address doesn't let me access the internet and causes an error loading misc page

Hey guys

So I just got set up with ISP for a static IP address. After they switched me and I entered the new address into the WAN settings something broke. Now, I can't access the internet, the pages sometimes don't load for me and anytime I try to access the Misc page it errors with this message "Error loading misc page. Please pst issue at forum.netduma.com". I also see that the cloud portion doest load up, just keeps having the "busy working" icon. Can you please help me, I'm without internet atm, posting through my phone :/

Cheers

Marteinn

So I ended up asking the ISP to revert to a dynamic IP at this point so that I have internet for my family but I still need to get this resolved. I'm still getting the same error about the misc page and the cloud settings wont load. When I called the ISP they told me that the router was still trying to connect to a dynamic IP address, even when I unplugged the internet cable, set up the WAN settings, restarted the router and then replugged the internet cable. Could it be that the WAN settings are not working correctly for me?

Cheers