Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Destiny 2 xbox one configuración

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AzeRuS99

AzeRuS99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Hola, alguien me podría decir si hay alguna configuración para destiny 2, porque teniendo el geo filter activo a mitad de partida me echa con el error beaver. ¿Hay alguna solución o todavía no? En xbox one los servers con los que me conecta son de Francia y Reino Unido y algunos de España.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,841 posts
  • Local time: 02:19 AM

Desactive la nube de borde automático y sangrante y seleccione manualmente los últimos números de la lista y aplique.

Disable auto & bleeding edge cloud and manually select the last numbers in the list and apply.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

AzeRuS99

AzeRuS99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Vale, gracias por la ayuda.

AzeRuS99

AzeRuS99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Fraser ahora con esta configuración que has dicho estoy teniendo muchas problemas de red, por ejemplo me echa de los grupos de voz de xbox one. ¿Que debo hacer?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,841 posts
  • Local time: 02:19 AM

Debes agregar a tus amigos a tu lista de permisos.

You need to add your friends to your allow list

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users