Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone on BT received this email?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Local time: 01:31 AM
  • LocationUK

Got my speed boost last night. 76 down / 18 up :D

You lucky bugger, the very day after I mention it LOL

I wonder how this will affect Infinity 2 customers. I hope they get lower bills to match assuming Infinity 2 doesn't become something different altogether :/

N3CR0

N3CR0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

You lucky bugger, the very day after I mention it LOL

I wonder how this will affect Infinity 2 customers. I hope they get lower bills to match assuming Infinity 2 doesn't become something different altogether :/

Just been watching your YT vids. Whats ya k/d? Mines 2.2 and I'm barely half the player you are. I wish I could play like that! I just don't have the reactions and aim.

BENORMOUS

BENORMOUS

Forum Legend

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Just been watching your YT vids. Whats ya k/d? Mines 2.2 and I'm barely half the player you are. I wish I could play like that! I just don't have the reactions and aim.

How old are you N3CR0? Reactions arnt the same as you get older

N3CR0

N3CR0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

35. Yeah, I know but funnily enough I'm a better CoD player now than I ever have been. Never had a 2 k/d in any CoD game before. Highest was BOps3 which was only 1.6.

BENORMOUS

BENORMOUS

Forum Legend

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
I know what ya mean,I'm 33 and hold a 3kd on IW,Im probably at best skill level I've ever been but don't think I'll get any better

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUK

0.8 according to 95% of the connections I get :D

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUK

I'm 24 but feel rusty a lot of the time because I've had problems with feeling slow and cold, even in the summer. I've noticed it getting worse as the temperature drops, even more than last autumn/winter. Think there's something wrong with my thyroid lol

I just wonder how I'd play if I was feeling 100% and not like a zombie 😂

Zennon

Zennon

Forum Legend

• Administrators
  • 6,359 posts
  • LocationUK

I do not know about it being an age thing, in the last 10 years I have not got any worse, hitting forty six now.

You would think I would notice a decline if it was true.

Zennon

Zennon

Forum Legend

• Administrators
  • 6,359 posts
  • LocationUK

I'm 24 but feel rusty a lot of the time because I've had problems with feeling slow and cold, even in the summer. I've noticed it getting worse as the temperature drops, even more than last autumn/winter. Think there's something wrong with my thyroid lol

I just wonder how I'd play if I was feeling 100% and not like a zombie

Ever thought of vitamin D & K combo in winter to keep the summer levels up?

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUK

Ever thought of vitamin D & K combo in winter to keep the summer levels up?

I've tried everything imaginable when it comes to stuff that affect energy levels and whatnot. Thought maybe I had a D or B12 deficiency but no bueno after a good six months of boosting my levels.

Plus I'm noticing serious cognitive issues like feeling mentally slow and my short term memory is almost nonexistent, when it used to be near eidetic at school/college before I started noticing issues. Who knows :D

Zennon

Zennon

Forum Legend

• Administrators
  • 6,359 posts
  • LocationUK
Have you cut out tea, coffee and alcohol? They all cloud my head.

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUK

Have you cut out tea, coffee and alcohol? They all cloud my head.

Yeah I've cut out all the poisonous stuff. I can't handle alcohol anymore anyway. I've gone from being able to drink like a fish to feeling dead after a quarter of a beer. My sinuses swell up and I have hangovers for a week. Alcohol intolerance seems like another warning sign, although if my thyroid hadn't physically swollen up several times over the past year, sometimes painfully, I would still be stumped over all these seemingly unrelated, random symptoms. Plus I've become an idiot overnight so I wouldn't normally be able piece everything together anyway haha

Zennon

Zennon

Forum Legend

• Administrators
  • 6,359 posts
  • LocationUK

I hope you get it sorted soon IIIRL

Week long hangovers here, so I hardly touch the stuff.

Last drink I had a few weeks ago for a mates birthday I have just got over on Wednesday that is two and a half weeks later that is the longest hangover I have ever had, I would not even say I had drank that much really.

I have swore off the stuff let's hope I can stick to it, I will just remember the last few weeks that will put me off.

N3CR0

N3CR0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Bloody hell. I get drunk twice a week and never have a hangover.

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUK

I hope you get it sorted soon IIIRL

Week long hangovers here, so I hardly touch the stuff.

Last drink I had a few weeks ago for a mates birthday I have just got over on Wednesday that is two and a half weeks later that is the longest hangover I have ever had, I would not even say I had drank that much really.

I have swore off the stuff let's hope I can stick to it, I will just remember the last few weeks that will put me off.

Cheers mate. Not fun feeling like death 24/7 as it is so I don't touch alcohol anymore. Can't wait to see how allergic I become to it in my 40s LOL

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUK

Bloody hell. I get drunk twice a week and never have a hangover.

That was me just a few years ago. I'd be that guy trusted to get everyone home and look after everyone's stuff because it would barely touch me. Now it just makes me feel ill lol

N3CR0

N3CR0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

That was me just a few years ago. I'd be that guy trusted to get everyone home and look after everyone's stuff because it would barely touch me. Now it just makes me feel ill lol

That sucks. Once I hit 40, I've decided to cut down on the booze and cheeseburgers, pizza and chips and try and lose my beer gut haha. I'm skinny but I look pregnant.

lllRL

lllRL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUK

That sucks. Once I hit 40, I've decided to cut down on the booze and cheeseburgers, pizza and chips and try and lose my beer gut haha. I'm skinny but I look pregnant.

LOL I'm weird because I have zero metabolism but I've lost about five stone over the last six years. In other words, all my muscle has rotted away and now I'm weak as fook 😅 I don't eat much because even when eating two meals a day, I notice I put on weight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users