Slow speeds also

I have 200 and 20 tested to make sure, but when I put the netduma in the loop I get 5 and 5 I have followed:

Follow this precisely:

• Input your speeds 300/100, don't allow auto setup.
  • Use reactive algorithm
  • 100% anti-flood
  • Share excess on
  • Reset device prioritisation and apply
  • IPv6 disabled in WAN, LAN & misc.
  • Deep packet processing disabled in misc
  • Turbo ticked in misc (go back and enable Super turbo as well if speeds aren't higher after completing these steps)
  • Ensure all devices are connected to the R1 via ethernet or wifi (if wifi make sure they don't automatically connect to your ISP hub)
  • Do a wired speed test from your PC (ensure your PC is capable of gigabit speeds - check for drivers)

but still the speeds are 5 and 5, no problems until today, seems these problems are only fixed on a 1 on 1 bases, any help would be appreciated

3 hours of playing I am back to 5/5 noticed the game lagging so checked, so what do you suggest? is there a modem that i should ask my provider for?

Buy your own. I can't say enough good things about the TP-Link TC-7610

here in the UK you are forced to use the crap they issue you. Virgin's superhub 3 also has the puma 6 chipset in their modem. Such a shame you cannot use your own equipment over here which is why i sacked em off!

• Administrators

How do i get one on one?

no matter what I do now I have 6 up and 6 down------ I really would like to get this fixed

As I mentioned above you post in the 1 on 1 section which is here: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/64-1-on-1-support/

I notice you've created a new topic where someone has offered you a 1 on 1. I will close this topic, if you still need a 1 on 1 from me then post in the section please.