sky q

HI,

Has anybody managed to get there duma setup with sky q hub,ive tried everything i can but cannot get it to work properly.

I have the Qhub and its the same set up as with the Sr-102, follow this guide http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2111-how-to-set-up-the-netduma-with-sky-fibre-sr-102-modemrouter/

Yes thats ok, do you have the Duma in the Sky DMZ and you say its open does that mean your getting internet now on your PS4.

yes netduma in sky dmz and i had to sort out ps4 ip and yes its online with a open nat hope it stays like that and thanks for your help bud

check your wifi on duma, change the channel to a lower number, and also check to see if security mode is WPA-PSK2, i have had trouble with devices trying to authenticate using WPA-PSK.

I see you got it sorted.

check your wifi on duma, change the channel to a lower number, and also check to see if security mode is WPA-PSK2, i have had trouble with devices trying to authenticate using WPA-PSK.

I see you got it sorted.

i use ethernet bud.I only use sky for gaming and my pc everyone else has virgin.i get fiber on monday will it affect my settings thanks again bud for your help appreciate it

i use ethernet bud.I only use sky for gaming and my pc everyone else has virgin.i get fiber on monday will it affect my settings thanks again bud for your help appreciate it

You will just need to change the speeds in CC but i would wait about a week for you line to settle if your going from adsl to fibre.