Jitter / frame issues

kizvandutch

I have used pingplotter in the past I got a good 30 ms using the twitter IP address. It look very promising for my future of gaming. I didn’t think it would be this challenging to get the correct settings.

It doesn't matter if your line was fine in the past. You're having problems now, now is what matters.

If you're using the settings that are advised then your issues are not caused by your settings.

I change ports on my home router to number 4 and it’s operating a lot better. Kind of weird it’s like that.

I didn't notice this last post of yours...

It's not weird if the port is faulty or full of dust, or if the cable is faulty or not seated properly.

Ive been having this jitter/frame rate issues consistently with Black Ops 3, its not your connection in my opinion. 9/10 times its the people connecting to the server. I rarely get games where everyone in the lobby is from the UK. The hit reg is delayed constantly and I just give up. I have a stable 13ms ping but it does not ever feel like it. The player base has dramatically died down and I just cant be asked raging anymore. ill jump on and pretty much regret it instantly once ive had a few games. The lag compensation seems so strong that bullet reg is way too slow to rush. Tinker with your settings as much as you want, as long as your playing cod it wont matter imo.