Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Star Wars beta

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,830 posts
  • Local time: 05:55 AM
  • LocationThe Steel City

Just checking, it's going to be best to have the geo filter off for the upcoming Star Wars Beta? 

punishertag.jpg
You can easily gauge someone's level of IQ by how easily they get outraged on the internet.

Macca61

Macca61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationWarrington

Just checking, it's going to be best to have the geo filter off for the upcoming Star Wars Beta?

You might have to suck it and see!

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,863 posts
  • LocationUK

Off Bagsta.

thegaurdian1

thegaurdian1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Local time: 12:55 AM
  • LocationHaverhill, MA

I don't think Geo-Filter is necessary because it is basically Battlefield 1 but with Star Wars Skin on it.  I don't use the Geo-Filter for Battlefield 1.  Also if my memory serves me correct almost any game with serves that you can pick near your house/state etc Geo-Filter feature is not needed.

5766536523.png5661499.png

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,830 posts
  • LocationThe Steel City

Cheers for the advice guys. :) 

punishertag.jpg
You can easily gauge someone's level of IQ by how easily they get outraged on the internet.

thegaurdian1

thegaurdian1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationHaverhill, MA

Cheers for the advice guys. :)

I hate to ask but will anyways...You don't by any chance have any extra codes provided to you due to PRE-ORDERING the game? :D

Zennon

Zennon

• Administrators
  • 6,863 posts
  • LocationUK

I only got the one code I am sure it will be the same on PS4 for bagsta.

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,830 posts
  • LocationThe Steel City

I hate to ask but will anyways...You don't by any chance have any extra codes provided to you due to PRE-ORDERING the game? :D

I got one code on my till receipt, however once the beta goes live they usually send out a few extras to give to friends. If they do Ill drop you one. 

punishertag.jpg

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,830 posts
  • LocationThe Steel City

Its open to all on the 6th 

punishertag.jpg

thegaurdian1

thegaurdian1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationHaverhill, MA

Its open to all on the 6th 

You are the man thanks for letting me know!

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,830 posts
  • LocationThe Steel City

The Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta has an October 4 release date on PS4, Xbox One and PC, and a 9am UK start time. But that's only if you're a pre-order customer.

The open beta - which doesn't require a pre-order - starts two days later on October 6. It also has a 9am UK start time.
Annoyingly, however, despite being one of the biggest betas in EA history, there's no option to pre-load.

punishertag.jpg

mountainping

mountainping

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
I just Pre ordered it today at a local Target store... got home only to find out I'm to late to play in the early access beta :( apprently you had to have ore ordered before September 30th to gain access to early beta... what a bummer :/

BENORMOUS

BENORMOUS

Forum Legend

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts
If anyone gets a spare code for Xbox feel free to hook a brother up I'd like to try the game but have not pre ordered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users