R1 Settings. Fifa 18

Good morning Fraser i did some tests and the results are inconsistent.

i don know how can sharing because its impossible to create a share page. i took some screeshot and i dont know how can post here.

I used the defoult settings on the test. straight to bridge tecnicolor.

i have some results up to 149 peaks other normal under 50

For my opinion my modem is broken

29ms : x

30ms : xx

31ms : xxxx

32ms : xxxx

33ms : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

34ms : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

35ms : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

36ms : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

37ms : xxxxxxxxxx

38ms : xxx

39ms : xxxx

40ms : xxxx

42ms : xx

51ms : x

56ms : x

58ms : x

64ms : x

80ms : x

81ms : x

Finished. Excess red is a concern if most measurements are 50ms or less.

41ms : x

42ms : xx

43ms : x

44ms : xxxxxxxxx

45ms : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

46ms : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

47ms : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

48ms : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

49ms : xx

50ms : xxxxxxxx

51ms : xxxxxx

52ms : xxxxx

53ms : x

54ms : x

60ms : x

62ms : x

67ms : x

Finished. Excess red is a concern if most measurements are 50ms or less.

• Administrators

If you could scroll to the bottom of this guide it will show you how to upload a screenshot: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022394-how-do-i-take-a-screenshot-

Seeing it will enable me to advise better but based on what you're saying it does seem to suggest that the modem may have an issue. Don't purchase another until I advise after seeing the screenshot

• Administrators

PUMA test is fine by the looks of it, not perfect but I don't think you have that issue with the modem. 

Ping plotter though you've got quite a bit of packet loss. 

I would say it's probably because it's mostly P2P, so yours and your opponents connection can really affect the game. 

Honestly the most problem then i had its on the fut champions. On p2p i can find with duma ping less 40. I thinked to buy dlink ac3200 and maybe talk with upc to improve the routing on the critical host (amsterdam step 6 and 8) until one years ago the connection was better on my mind i think something change on my isp modem. Thats was the reason i bought duma but at this moment i think change the tecnicolor is my last shot solution. Next week the world cup qualy beginning and at the moment for me is big problem

hi Fraser is it possible by server ID understand how is it and take de adress to do a traceroute?

That 3 hosts i taked on fut champions tournament this morning. duma show they are located on Germany. the duma traceroute show a route like pass thru amsterdam and go to the germany

420 KM ping 15ms

c65510dbf265bec3

c855e6b1f267bec3

c755ae79f266bec3

i did perfect match all comands right. there is a patch.

the pingplotter are the same of the another days.

where is the difference?

As a FIFA player having experienced frustrations over the years with lag and input delay, I can only comment that the Netduma isn't the magic pill for this game. It just can't be as the issues run deeper than it can resolve.

FUT Divisions - Netduma makes a huge difference when setting it to only connect to decent ping and local players. But make sure you watch the monitor (I have it running on my PC whilst playing on the Xbox) and be patient before confirming the match as it can avoid the players who have an initial great ping but spiking (you can spot the mobile phone connections easily!)

FUT Weekend League - as its server and not P2P, I haven't found any real benefit with Netduma.

These issues are posted all over the EA Fifa forums from users around the globe. Some ISP's aren't helping with their poor routing, but the main problems reside within EA's control. Netduma can massively benefit you in Seasons, but not WL.

I have been with BT, Zen and Virgin in the UK (avoid Virgin like the plague though, their jitter is murder), plus a random ISP in South Africa when i was there for a couple of years. The issues surfaced on all, but was worse in SA due to the location in relation to EA's servers.

Not what you want to hear but I'm afraid you'll find that 'It's in the game' (as EA would brand it!)

Blytz i agree about everythings. Its the same results than i had found on my long time research.

Before Praha I have been on Switzerland and Italy same problem but now on the last two edition the problem improve so much. I think ea focused on the graphics and details like tatoo and all bullsheets. More heavy informations same servers.

My searching are only for one things: to many players mostlike youtuber and pro are shields about that issue if you watch the games you can see ever clean connection.

I tried if there is any match beetween most cleaning connection and good game. That is the reason i tried all ways to have good condition.

Ea customare care told to users the problem are the connections beacause they are ok, and the most of players havent to complain than is a little part of comunity problem.

On my mind i thinked i was unlucky maibe that little problem come with me around the world.

But now i dont know how can i do.

I know there is something to be shield but i dont know what is it

Last information. I have two my friends with 2 mb connection on italy. Never had delay.

I would like to know how is possible

• Administrators

Blytz i agree about everythings. Its the same results than i had found on my long time research.

Before Praha I have been on Switzerland and Italy same problem but now on the last two edition the problem improve so much. I think ea focused on the graphics and details like tatoo and all bullsheets. More heavy informations same servers.

My searching are only for one things: to many players mostlike youtuber and pro are shields about that issue if you watch the games you can see ever clean connection.

I tried if there is any match beetween most cleaning connection and good game. That is the reason i tried all ways to have good condition.

Ea customare care told to users the problem are the connections beacause they are ok, and the most of players havent to complain than is a little part of comunity problem.

On my mind i thinked i was unlucky maibe that little problem come with me around the world.

But now i dont know how can i do.

I know there is something to be shield but i dont know what is it

Last information. I have two my friends with 2 mb connection on italy. Never had delay.

I would like to know how is possible

They may have a better route than you/closer to the server. Its hard to speculate the exact cause

Hi Fraser

when user launch fifa you have to stay connect to internet otherwise the game cant run.

after you are connect with the EA server. the strange thing is sometimes i have delay or super fast gaming against cpu to. its offline mode but you are still connected to ea server.

if i run fifa and disconnect cable before to connect to ea server and i try to play matches everything its perfect. perfect imput command, perfect rhythm,  perfect ball physics.

so its clear there is something on that server whitch impacts to the game.

R1 dont show you are connected on server.

Its the same amsterdam server you provided us on the past post?

• Administrators

Okay interesting. Disable the Geo-filter before you load the game. Once you're successfully connected and on the menu, then enable the Geo-filter and play. Does that get rid of the issue?

It won't be the same server, the Amsterdam one is dedicated. If you can't see the server you mentioned that's because it's whitelisted. 

Here's an experiment, untick auto & bleeding edge cloud in miscellaneous settings and choose the last numbers in each list then apply. Have Geo enabled before loading up the game, then try, does the thing with the server happen again?

I played fut champions match (the first) without geo enable.(disable from yesterday i played ghost recon) the game show me 5 green line, the most are at home and the duma show me 19 ms on dedicated server.

The game was terrible with the imput delay. I wins only beacause maybe i need to be 20 time more strong to my opponent.

5 green lines, 19 ms....... delay only for me........

i think the common server knead the game.

the dedicaded server connection on match are good but the game have problem upstream.

one thing: im on CZ but my console are locate in italy. there is some possibilty the ea connect me on italy server for common ea server and this issue cause long tracerouting between me and the game? i know its crazy but i dont know what i can think