Dedicated server in Sweden yet? (Call of Duty)

mxHOLGE

Is there mayby a dedi server in Sweden yet for Cod? Last year I did not buy cod for many reasons....one reason was because the long distance to the host = 50+ ping..not so fair....

Anyways... have anyone seen a yellow dot in Sweden on the Netduma map?

• Netduma Staff

Is there mayby a dedi server in Sweden yet for Cod? Last year I did not buy cod for many reasons....one reason was because the long distance to the host = 50+ ping..not so fair....

Anyways... have anyone seen a yellow dot in Sweden on the Netduma map?

As far as I know there is a dedicated server in Denmark, which might be your closest one. That's unless things have changed around since we last tested CoD.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know there is a dedicated server in Denmark, which might be your closest one. That's unless things have changed around since we last tested CoD.

Last two years the server in Denmark does not exist even if you may see the dot on the map.

Quake has one active...not sure about CS:GO but i guess there's a few at lest...

I won't buy COD this year either just because the high ping (above 50), im over it

• 3 weeks later...

Last two years the server in Denmark does not exist even if you may see the dot on the map.

Quake has one active...not sure about CS:GO but i guess there's a few at lest...

I won't buy COD this year either just because the high ping (above 50), im over it

Sorry just seen this post, but I played on the Danish server a couple of weeks ago in IW. It does seem harder to find games on than the Polish server though.