connection issues

DAKOTADOCKALL

Netduma Fraser I tested more servers these morning after and during when the tech came and there was still packet loss on the tech tested the coax cable the things and couldnt find a problem. I showed them my ping plotter results and they said they cant trust the program more then the machine that he use check the lines every time they work.  So i told him  to run a new line in and he said they could do that next week so ill see what happens then hopefully its monday when they do it. and the new modem i ordered should be in my then too i bet.  What this really sounds like is that i need to move to a new area that has a better isp that has better sevice of somthing.  

post-15217-0-79623800-1506695747_thumb.png

post-15217-0-37970900-1506695772_thumb.png

post-15217-0-46870100-1506696725_thumb.png

Update got my new modem in and im still getting packet loss so it has to be the lines.I guess thats kind of good to know. So monday when the new lines get put in ill post what i get on ping plotter thank you to everyone thats been helping so far .

Update got my new modem in and im still getting packet loss so it has to be the lines.I guess thats kind of good to know. So monday when the new lines get put in ill post what i get on ping plotter thank you to everyone thats been helping so far .

Which new modem did you get?

Since you're getting packet loss on hop 2 it has to be an issue in the house or further out into their network. Keep on them and eventually it will get fixed.

I Am MoD BoX when you say its could be in my house do you mean like my pc or do you mean the line that comes through the wall to my modem.

Could be a bad ethernet, or the lines coming out of your wall, or the one outside  connecting you to their main lines. If that's the case good luck because from my experience most ISPs will say that's on you. But if you get lucky a tech guy will replace what he can for you.